Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up.... as I do have a 4 month old son to look after as my partner works away. 😩 can I just say Guyyzzzzzzz how creepy is it when people comment on her pictures saying how much they’ve missed her and her boys and they loved so much 🤢 she deserved the quality time together social media free hahahaha duck off minions you haven’t a clue she’s been reading tattle every day.

Reactions: 19
I reckon she's been given a rough net total from her new 'memwar'. She obviously gets briefed some sort of agenda she has to adhere to, eg; "so many clicks & swipe ups on earns you £££ in a weekly basis"
They've now extended castle Grey towers & it's currently worth a lot more than they 'scrimped & saved for all them years ago" and now this looks like they're testing the waters for a bigger & larger property with no locals able to spill the beans on their fuckups. It's basically a "grab it all while the goings good" senario.

Reactions: 12
Back to the comment deleting - is this a separate comment or has she seriously DM’d the girl asking her to edit so she doesn’t say her niece and mad Ma were there?! If the former, surely she’d be a bit annoyed/ confused her comment was deleted? Who even cares if they were with them, why not just say they had some extended family time?

The time she dedicates to policing comments.... what a way to live 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

View attachment 248815View attachment 248816
The whole lot of replies to that comment have now been deleted ffs. 🙄 What a set of strange people. What hold does Grinch think she has over them? She's nothing special to be honest. 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20200920_205749.jpg

Reactions: 5
She infuriates me with her preachy quotes and even more pissed off that no matter how much I would love to book a break for my little family we can’t afford it or get time off work so yeah duck you Hinch you spoilt entitled brat!

Reactions: 12
Why would he even want to cut their grass on his holiday?! 😂
It’s either a photo opportunity (that shows his moobs off to perfection) or the silly bugger is trying to fool the sheeples that he actually does something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Naughty ma!!!!!!!!!! 😂

do you know what infuriates me if we know and spot she is there SO do others!!!!
Why not say we took my mum and had such a lovely time together...... proves ma is there for a reason!!! To babysit!
The niece was probably off school sick .. wee skiver 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Sophie open to healthy debate or conversation? Screenshots on here over time have always said 'she messaged me then blocked me'. She cancels everyone else's opinion and voice out as long as she gets her say and opinion heard.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.