Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still on the last thread 😅😅 (great work guysssssss)
Had to jump in and show some comments on her latest grid post.
The mind boggles....

96B72514-B792-4272-A908-8DA28436D8E0.jpeg
F192C3DF-A144-4CB5-B510-B4024CD53A50.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if the beach hut they were going to view is down that way? Decided to make a 10 day break of it since they were making the journey anyway

Reactions: 8
Thinking about that pasty he’s guna get when he’s back home!!
1600622617567.png

Look at the tubby bar steward with his tongue out
'What more could you ever need'
Nothing Jaymee, your wife provides it all, you lazy fucker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ok call me creepy but I recognise the house she stayed in. The distinct bottom of the stairs matches the listing below.
View attachment 248570

It’s currently for sale. “We’ll be back one day 😉” Come to your own conclusions 👍🏻

great detective skills. The filthy patio doors are in shot too! Bravo!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ok call me creepy but I recognise the house she stayed in. The distinct bottom of the stairs matches the listing below.
View attachment 248570

It’s currently for sale. “We’ll be back one day 😉” Come to your own conclusions 👍🏻

Well done! The strange chaise is in the listing too.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe that was the game. See how many apples you can nosh with your newly bought horse teeth 😂
With his bloody gnashers he could eat an apple through a letter box ffs. Love how they said we tried to get a pose. I bet they did that ‘natural’ pose over and over and over again. Meh I need to do something else. She’s actually making me rage. Like serious rage, not a little annoyance. A bona fide I wanna bite my phone cover rage. Why can’t people see through the pair of cockwombles

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m still not buying that was over a weeks worth of holidaying. Still reckon they did go to Mallorca for the weekend and lied their way through the rest of the week. And ma Barker was there the whole time.
hope she now sods off to Poole forever.
What did the people of Poole ever do to you?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are having orgasms about this
Some of those comments are quite unbelievable - I just do not understand the hero worship of someone who does little more than pine her bog, but they all missed her so much. Get a life!

Reactions: 12
I’m sick of her bleating about her stress, anxiety and being so busy. Nice to relax she says... from doing what?!

So when you read tattler later Sophie love, my advice would be to give it up. You’re not forced to do it, don’t need the money, spend some decent non posing time with your ONE son and bond with him properly. Do us all a favor. You could move and not even your sheep would bother you. Trolled my ar*e... it’s what brings you so called publicity as you don’t seem to be doing anything interesting. You’ve lost your way, you know it and you want to keep up the troll posts so to have something to say. You’ve got thissss Soph, bite the bullet and quit!

I'm on catching up kids!!
That montage 🤢🤢!
What annoys me is, she done duck all with that poor kid in his first 10 month of his life (I know they can't do much anyway) but a global pandemic hits and she thinks its the perfect time to be swanning about all over! Literally everywhere and bragging about it!
I'm not saying I've stuck to the rules but I've stuck to them as close as we can as a family!
We were put into local lockdown Friday gone and ill have to break these lockdown rules and not because I fancy a break away or buy a beach hut or visit a farm but to attend work as I cant afford to lose money or afford childcare someone will have to come out of their bubble to help us. Yet here's Princess Soph, pissing around all over crying her life is hard cos of the trolls! Joke!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.