Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have had someone else with them, as I don’t think you’d be allowed to take a fishing boat out - even with a skipper - with a baby on board. . .

Reactions: 3
If it’s for sale how will she be going back soon?
Why would whoever rents it out allow them to use lawn mower? Surely that’s a health and safety risk?
Accidents DO happen!

Makes me wonder if it’s someone she knows who owns it or manages it! Probably another freebie or discounted holiday!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being close to your parents, I love mine to bits, but I find it odd that her mum seems to go everywhere with them! And as for the bleeping niece, just why?? If I was Onslow I think I’d find it all a bit tiresome.
Was going to say exactly this! Talk about cramping his style. The Mum spends more time with her daughters husband than she does her own! That niece is a little tag on as well. So she was probably there. I find the whole family so strange.

Reactions: 25
Rarely! Christmas and Jamie’s birthday usually and they gather round the dining table.
That’s quite sad actually. I always involved my mum in law in everything because I didn’t want her to feel left out. It did help that we all got on and went on family holidays with all the grandparents. I only have boys and would be gutted if this happened to me. Vest needs to get his baby soft balls back and start including his family. Even if that only on his page.

Reactions: 10
I'm pretty sure she packed Ronaldo swimming stuff. Seems so long ago now that she was packing.
When she packed she made a point of saying we need to pack our own swim towels. God I hate the bleeping narcissistic bleep so much!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If it’s for sale how will she be going back soon?
Why would whoever rents it out allow them to use lawn mower? Surely that’s a health and safety risk?
Accidents DO happen!

Makes me wonder if it’s someone she knows who owns it or manages it! Probably another freebie or discounted holiday!
Why would he even want to cut their grass on his holiday?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was going to say exactly this! Talk about cramping his style. The Mum spends more time with her daughters husband than she does her own! That niece is a little tag on as well. So she was probably there. I find the whole family so strange.
He was probably looking forward to a dirty weekend away then finds out the tag along
Is this really where she stayed?? bleeping hell, 20 people and 9 rooms, does she even have 20 people that actually know and like her? 😂
Hmm 9 rooms

1. Soph and Ma
2. Henry
3. Ronnie
4. Neice
5. Luggage
6. Jamie’s wanking room
7-9 ? Yeah bit excessive 9 rooms

Edit: maybe 3 spare rooms incase she bumps into any of ronnies “aunts or uncles” that live nearby and want to visit? She would just LOVE to meet them all afterall.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.