Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was probably looking forward to a dirty weekend away then finds out the tag along

Hmm 9 rooms

1. Soph and Ma
2. Henry
3. Ronnie
4. Neice
5. Luggage
6. Jamie’s wanking room
7-9 ? Yeah bit excessive 9 rooms

Edit: maybe 3 spare rooms incase she bumps into any of ronnies “aunts or uncles” that live nearby and want to visit? She would just LOVE to meet them all afterall.
This made me laugh out loud on the bus 😂😂😂 wanking room 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The playhouse will already be there sitting on the new AstroTurf and the loft conversion underway, no way she’d go on her hols without having the workmen in to spruce up Castle Greyskull!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Gotta do whatever you can to protect the ones you love"

Soph: exposes son all over social media
Jaymmmmeeee: exposes son all over social media

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
If Soph ever gets horses she will regret it. She doesn't have the patience or the selflessness to deal with them. My sister in law owns 5 horses, she has stables at home and most of her waking hours are spent looking after them.
She has had one holiday in the 29 years I've known her as the horses come 1st.
Vets bills can be astronomical along with farriers, feed and bedding. Her tack room is off the kitchen so her house always smells of horses.

Sophie would never be able to cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fuckin hell. Arise, Sir Vestalot 😂. Protecting the ones you love. Apart from that poor over exposed baby. But yes ya better protect your cash cow...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’ve got it !

Zoph could move to Reigate in Surrey, the saccone jolys are throwing out hits galore about selling their house, easily build a pool, undo all the tit he did with the annexe rooms so her parents can move in, loads of bedrooms and everything is already drab and grey plus a huge garden.... there sorted

Both begged gleam to work with them 🙄

Alexa says it’s only 51 miles from maldon
Please no. That’s worryingly close to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guyzzzz this thread has killed me! My cheeks hurt from laughing so much. I think it’s fair to say Zoph has made a total mug of herself with her (exposed) secrets and lies. I very much hope this is the start of the downfall of her “fame”.

Reactions: 25
Good morning mes petites pains 🥖

OMG what a clusterfuck that turned out to be for her!! I just can’t get over how much she lies and how bad she is at it!!

You lot are truly “next level” though. I’ve loved this thread! Brilliant detecting as always! 🕵️‍♀️

We spend a lot of time in Dorset so she better bloody not move there and ruin it! That house looked stunning. Can’t bear the thought of her buying a place like that and filling it with grey velour and mirrored furniture! 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Nearly missed a whole thread🤯 but does Inch give anyone else ‘Big Paul’ vibes? (Sam faiers boyfriend). Both use their partners as cash cows🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guyzzzz this thread has killed me! My cheeks hurt from laughing so much. I think it’s fair to say Zoph has made a total mug of herself with her (exposed) secrets and lies. I very much hope this is the start of the downfall of her “fame”.
I doubt it....the sheep are very dozy as long as Bo peep has returned all is good in wonderland!

Reactions: 5
I dont get her sheep I really don't, its so unhealthy the way they talk on her posts, i can't get it into my head that these are actually real "grown ups" orrrrrrrrr, is she paying them to put what they do, is there an Instagram shop where you can buy the comments? They all just seem so sickly, i would be worried if I saw my daughter/son put what they do. I also would be worried that some stranger had so much love for me, makes me shudder. Its like watching something on the movie channel, you know the type of films you sit shouting at.

Reactions: 12
I reckon they'll eventually sell 'Mrs Hinch' the brand, a la Jo Malone/Cath Kidston, disappear off to a big house somewhere, Hinch Palace will be opened as a visitors centre for the distraught sheep to visit and pay £5 to wank the kitchen tap, £3 to pine the bog, and £20 for a sit on the per-gola.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If Soph ever gets horses she will regret it. She doesn't have the patience or the selflessness to deal with them. My sister in law owns 5 horses, she has stables at home and most of her waking hours are spent looking after them.
She has had one holiday in the 29 years I've known her as the horses come 1st.
Vets bills can be astronomical along with farriers, feed and bedding. Her tack room is off the kitchen so her house always smells of horses.

Sophie would never be able to cope.
No, quite right.....those geraniums are dead!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.