Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Al828

I always cook 12 sausages for myself and my partner. Anything less than 6 each just isn’t worth firing up the George Foreman for.

• Haha
Reactions: 108

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Our next door neighbour has had to call a ambulance as she’s had asthma attack. Guess what she was burning on her oil burner? Fucking Zoflora!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 99

Hamdiddly

Probably way too early for a new thread title suggestion but I can't help myself:

Jusrol Hinch could open a Greggs, Watch her dust with skid mark kegs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

14 bacon rolls

Bloody hell, my first thread title! 🤭

I was only a lurker until a few weeks ago so thanks all 😂 Mrs Hinch eat your heart out, this is what success looks like. No swipe ups necessary 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 92

GeorgieKuseh

I asked my niece if there was a children’s book called ‘the adventures of Ron & Hen’ what would you think it was about? And she said about an old man and his chicken 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
The fact that she was rumbled in Poundland and has been forced to use her content earlier than planned has made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Gio

Mr Hinch really thinks he’s some sort of comedian doesn’t he? He strikes me as one of those blokes who’s constantly trying to make people laugh but is not actually in any way funny, so in the end people give in and do a fake laugh just to shut the tedious wanker up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

ka1982

She's blinded them with all her faux anxiety woe is me weak little soph act they can't see a thing anymore 🤢 this site makes you wake up and see the bull shit that is really there ❤
I was sucked into the shit storm a couple of years ago. I was incredibly poorly with my mental health and it made things so much worse. I remember last year I started an account and tried to use it to share how the whole thing effected me. I didn’t last long as I was ripped to pieces and was told I needed medical attention and I should just end it to save my children from being brought up by a mental mum, plus much more. I disabled the account in the end.
A couple of her army members were really nasty to me and she praised them for it. I was gobsmacked.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

sarja81

VIP Member
My friend saw her in lakeside and he was like a security guard then 😂
Absolute knob!!! Honestly embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Just fuck off with your fucking mum guilt. I’ve been working my bollocks off during covid to make ends meet because my husband was furloughed. I panic every day I will bring covid back to my kids but I need to work to make up for the money we lost when he wasn’t working. I come home, (If I’m on nights) can’t sleep as hubby is at work and then have to go back into work again. If I’m on long days, I’m out whilst the kids are still asleep and back when they are in bed.
Today my 7 year old, in a fit of rage (normally a sweet boy) told me I was a bad mum as I was never here. I spent most of the morning crying my heart out in the toilet on and off after that.
That’s fucking mum guilt. Not going on a course you fucking signed up for.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I'm not usually one for an angry rant I'm more of a piss taker

I found out I'm getting made redundant this morning, I don't have a job to go back to after my maternity leave and I'm probably gonna have to cut it short. My bloody foot is broken! I'm not even sure if I'm still gonna get paid.

And this useless waste of space is just flaunting her endless dosh ALL THE TIME. Who the fuck does she think she is, trying to portray herself as an anxious ridden mess, trying to be all 'relatable' then rubbing her wealth in everyone's faces in the middle of a pandemic?

Her and her joker of a hubby are a pair of twats. Not an ounce of sympathy to anyone else. They just care about themselves. Doing up their garden, constantly out for lunches, always in and out the shops.

I dunno who is worse, her or her hubby. Imagine scrounging off your wife and not returning back to work 😂 My fella would kill for the time at home with our son, rather than working 12 hour days 6 days a week and missing his morning and bedtime.

Pair of lazy twats.

Rant over, back to the humour 😂

• Heart
  • Sad

Pajxo

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she plays far too many songs in reference to a man cheating on a woman, and other relationship issues for it to be a coincidence or her just liking the songs!

Scottishgirl79

Forgot her media training day.... the lists don’t work then I’m sure that would of been written somewhere...... Awaiting a tick 🙄
I dont believe it for a second. She was up at 6 alone getting ready. There no way you would both forget an inpirtant thing like that when you dont have other jobs....more lies

Reactions: 56

Lchamb92

So the woman who never has ‘the time’ to wash her hair and always has it thrown up in a bun just so happened to have washed her hair and straightened it on the day she ‘forgot’ about a trip to London! Ok then! Unless she was an utter utter wanker and left a driver waiting while she done her hair! Which to be honest wouldn’t surprise me either

Reactions: 53