Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friends would all tell me to get a grip and get over myself if I were to ask them a question about being "famous"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh give it a rest with 'Ronnie Roo' ffs. He's a toddler not a marsupial šŸ¦˜šŸ¦˜šŸ¦˜
ā€˜Ronnie Rooā€™ irritates me as much as ā€˜mansā€™ and all the other trite bullshit she comes out with. ā€˜Handsnomesā€™ is another good example, I could go on & on. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Wonnie is not a bit arsed sheā€™s been out all day is he? šŸ˜‚
Straight to Henry. He canā€™t be bothered with her.

Reactions: 13
Just duck off with your bleeping mum guilt. Iā€™ve been working my bollocks off during covid to make ends meet because my husband was furloughed. I panic every day I will bring covid back to my kids but I need to work to make up for the money we lost when he wasnā€™t working. I come home, (If Iā€™m on nights) canā€™t sleep as hubby is at work and then have to go back into work again. If Iā€™m on long days, Iā€™m out whilst the kids are still asleep and back when they are in bed.
Today my 7 year old, in a fit of rage (normally a sweet boy) told me I was a bad mum as I was never here. I spent most of the morning crying my heart out in the toilet on and off after that.
Thatā€™s bleeping mum guilt. Not going on a course you bleeping signed up for.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
How is Harrogate water posh?! Trying to be relatable again! She'll be pulling I'm just little old soph from the village and still learning card next! Hasn't she used a car service before? I've used them when I'm in the states and they always have water available.
Jesus they gave this to my daughter when she went back to school in June as they couldnā€™t take her own. She got 2 bottle a day I should have told her not to drink them with them being so posh šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Again with the waving and tapping Tufterz while he's trying to balance and walk on peed on dead grass. Let him be.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how many phones Jamie has.. šŸ¤­
I thought this too. Why is it not one of them can spell or use English correctly ? Not using capitals or full stops gives me anxiety! šŸ˜‚. I honestly think all those messages were written by her, including the texts.

Reactions: 4
Chances are she's in a private taxi Addison Lee (executive taxi company) and these provide bottled water, she's such an idiot the way she explains her self like a child to her following "I found a bottle of water".

Reactions: 16
Who would drink a random bottle of water if they found it? Such rubbish

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is it just her and J-Dog going on the holiday? That what itā€™s worded like.
Don't you know how hard she's worked lately?! Her mums probably offered to have Ron & Hen to give her a Jamie a well deserved rest before the memWAH comes out and she's full or mum guilt because she's be here, there & everywhere promoting that book, unless there's another hospital visit pending šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
Damn so her friends respond quickly... I am so paranoid I donā€™t trust any of these influencers šŸ˜‚ ITS ALL FAKE

Reactions: 15
Wow they replied very quickly!
Oh my god!!! These are such fake as hell cringe responses! Who is that cheesey and corny ?? If she really was humble and did not feel famous why would she text all her mates that?! Iā€™m cringing so hard. My friends would all call me a dick if I asked that.
I really didnā€™t mind her too much and still like some of her stuff but I was really curious about some things that rang alarm bells and now thanks to Tattle itā€™s all so obvious!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.