Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love Jaymee to have to do an emergency stop with that fruit “tart” in the back seat. I can only dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Another pastry dish....😮🤢 , yesterday when she said their gonna head out for lunch and I was going to say well least they’ll get some proper lunch but I was wrong they went to costa to have more pastry for lunch 😂😂 and now more pastry to her sisters 😂😂😂
Heart disease on a plate constantly.

Reactions: 5
30 quid pants to dust with, so relatable guyszzzzsz 🙃

Also if the sister lives around the corner why aren’t they walking?!

Reactions: 13
I don't normally write twice a day on here but I was flicking through the channels on Sky and came across the Kardashians. How come all these talentless nonentities make millions? The Kardashians are at the top of the tit heap and I believe based their fortune on one of them giving her boyfriend a blow job and it ended up on you tube and the rest is history. Then half way down the tit heap we have Jordan /Katie Price who is famous for sleeping with anything with a pulse but made (and supposedly lost) a fortune, and at the very bottom of the tit heap we have the Hinches whose main claim to fame is she cleans. WTF !!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
What's her bleeping obsession with Onslow's flip flops and his undercrackers. She sure likes to humiliate him don't she?
I mean, dusting with his undies??? She's such a dirty witch.
Her aggression and mood swings need looking at as she's not right in the head the stuff she does.
All the cloffs she has but decides to embarrass Vestie by dusting with his pants instead. 💩🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Different planet is this one, I swear she's from outer space......

Reactions: 13
First of all how bloody desperate is she to get a deal with Jus-Rol!? I don’t know anyone that consumes that much pastry in a week and all of a sudden too and secondly Elmlea is not “cream” it’s a “cream alternative” made of buttermilk and vegetable oil in other words processed crap! I’m surprised she hasn’t used tinned fruit to be honest

Reactions: 20
I don't watch her stories anymore but see all the shite she spouts posted on here.
So they seem to think they are a funny double act all of a sudden?
Get a bleeping grip.
I had a boil lanced that was funnier than these two imbesile clowns put together.
Cockwombles the pair of them. 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry it’s disgusting to clean dust with someone’s dirty underwear! Who the hell does that? I’m really beginning to worry she is having serious mental health issues. That is not normal.

I get these accounts appearing on my stories daily. If I get them, she gets them. I reckon this is where the majority of her follower are from. All spam.
I get those regularly on my business account and just delete them. Drags your engagement down.

Reactions: 5
I stopped following Grinch months ago but typed her name on Insta and it comes up saying I'm following her, even though I certainly don't.
Yet on her page it shows I don't follow her, which is right.
Anyone else have this weird thing happening? 🤔

PhotoGrid_1596985148982.jpg

Reactions: 3
Just said to my fella 'shall we get a pergoala in the garden?' And his reply was 'what the fucks one of them?'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.