Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I feel that fairy garden veg patch is a representation of inside Hinch's head, there's a doorway in but it goes nowhere, there's nowt behind it and the thing it best resonds to, is manure, ie shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Essjay123

That dessert Soph, what’s in it?

“A layer of ladyfingers, a layer of jam, custard (made from scratch), raspberries, more ladyfingers, beef sautéed with peas and onions, a little more custard, sliced banana and whipped cream. I just lavv it!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

KMS79

Chatty Member
Yes! It’s annoyed me a lot more than it probably should have done. The whole point of them is to put them against something so it looks like that’s how they get in and out. This just looks like the creepy door in Harry Potter where all the voices are behind it. She hasn’t got a clue when it comes to stuff for Ronnie. He’s 1 and all he’s got in that garden is a mud kitchen that he can’t have mud in, and a vegetable patch that he can’t dig in with a door to the Fairy spirit world plonked at the front.
Oh God! I just had a thought...,I’m calling an early Bingo that she will be doing “Elf on the Shelf” this year “for Ronnie” even though the poor kid won’t understand any of it. She will act like she invented it but nick all the ideas off other “Mum” accounts & not credit them - it’s more easy content for her isn’t it? I reckon Vestie will also do a few “funny” ones on his account too (Elf wearing an Arsenal shirt or falling over drunk etc) because he’s, you know, a total comedian! FML it’s boring when people I know do it let alone this pair of dickheads 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

MrsD33

VIP Member
Does anyone know what she did to make a living before buying her amazing spanking brand new build home and documenting pound land trips on Instagram?
She worked in sales with Jamie, he was her boss.
When they got together she left and did a hair extensions course and started doing them from home.

SHE IS NOT, AND HAS NEVER BEEN, A HAIRDRESSER!

Sorry for shouting but it does my head in when she says she was a hairdresser 😡 You are not a hairdresser just because you did a course to fit hair extensions 😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Mr Hinch really thinks he’s some sort of comedian doesn’t he? He strikes me as one of those blokes who’s constantly trying to make people laugh but is not actually in any way funny, so in the end people give in and do a fake laugh just to shut the tedious wanker up!

All aboard the banter bus

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Tastes like feet😂😂😂
I'm thinking that her sister went to the bathroom to watch herself eat in in front of the mirror, her brother in law had to phone a mate to tell them how good it was, and Jamie helped him dial. Her Dad went to the balcony and a large bird just happened to swoop down and steal it. Whilst Ma was like.. custard - good. Meat - good. Jam - good 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Handsomezz

VIP Member
She really does get on my tits! At the time she woke up this morning, I'd been up with a toddler over an hour. Did I post all over the gram for sympathy? No. I made a brew, shoved Peppa Pig on and ate a kinder bueno in secret so I didn't have to share 😂
I'm sensing a day off this week to get all her Hinchers worrying about her before the cover release of her mem-wah. I still find her upcoming "book" an absolute joke. I read a memoir of an Auschwitz survivor last week and it was harrowing. How could Zoph compare to that?
Chapter 10 - I cleaned my toaster.
Chapter 16 - I named my cloths because I'm a wanker!
Chapter 20 - Jamie wrote in my ice cream.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart

Feska

VIP Member
She took the dessert ( using the term loosely) in the car on her lap without covering it up! Nearly as unhygienic as using your husbands skiddies to dust with 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Morning Tattlers!
Reporting live from a beach in Sussex where Mr Doodle and I have come for a breakfast picnic and early swim. Family just rocked up next to us and the mum is trying to get the little boy into his swimmers - he’s kicking off and then I heard “Come on Ronnie. Let’s get dressed!” Nearly gave myself a whiplash looking over. Phew.....no Hinch & Inch in sight! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Handsomezz

VIP Member
I woke up feeling crap guyzzzz.
It's called morning Zoph, mornings are awful 😂

Her inbox will be flooded with 'oMg SoPh, I hOpE uR oKiIi. Ur HiNcH aRmY wIlL aLwAyZ bE hErE 4 u" dick heads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Tui

VIP Member
I can’t believe she asked her friends what they thought of her being famous. What a grade A prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Kayla

Sorry but has anyone seen them waving in the mirror literally like a pair of cunts? They really keep setting the bar dont they.. they look like complete dickheads. Sort your loves out for fuck sake. Sad sad people

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Essjay123

I am really peed off. I’m new to this group and pleased I am. Some silly sheeple has bought a load of jars because thousands of other people own them and I commented and I was actually polite for me saying “I don’t understand why anyone would buy something before actually having a need or use for it but they are lovely items” and guess what, I’ve been booted off the group. Was I rude? No. Was I right? Hell yes. We should all be allowed an opinion on these sites regardless of if you agree or not. So glad I have this platform to vent. So nice to speak with normal people.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Allthevest20

VIP Member
I'm sure she said.... back when she was "just planning" said perGOLA that it would be a corner affair with a play area for Ron McDon in the same area.

That soon went to shit didn't it. Nowt for Ronnie! Oh sorry no a vegetable patch with some confused AF fairies floating round. Age 1 and a keen gardener already.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Woke up feeling crap so she’s going to lie with her dog, IN HIS BED IN HIS OWN ROOM. Can’t she see how ridiculous that is??

My 17 year old son woke up when his alarm went off at half 5, and he felt crap because he’s still getting over a migraine he had yesterday, but he’s got up and has just left to go to work because, you know, that’s how normal people earn money. You could learn something from him and his work ethic Soph instead of fishing for sympathy when you get to lie around the house all day doing sod all when you ‘feel like crap.’

Reactions: 40