Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she sounds awful with all that over pronunciation.

Guyzzzz, she just loves itttt all, I'm so pleased.

Reactions: 8
The fact that she was rumbled in Poundland and has been forced to use her content earlier than planned has made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She buys some right old tit in order to have content 😂 and nice one tattle for making her use up what she was hoping to keep as pre recorded for next week you could tell it was passive aggressive by the fact she left the date it was recorded on she always catches up with tattle when with her mum

Reactions: 15
Jesus how much cheap tit has she just put in that veg patch???? It brings a whole new meaning to the word tacky! At least there are some little swings to pacify the fairies after they have to deal with the bleeping fairy door to nowhere. Jeez the womans a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Will someone please tell that woman that she’s not going to get fairies in her garden if they have to try and get through the door to nowhere..
Seriously though, how is that Ronnie’s vegetable patch when it’s all about her and her childhood dreams? He’s probably not even allowed near it. She’s got all that space and literally everything is tit she wants. I reckon there’s close to fifteen grands worth of crap in that garden and the only thing that’s her kids is the mud kitchen. That he’s not allowed mud in.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not sure if this has been mentioned before why has she never shown the en suite in the new master bedroom that was part of the new extension? She only ever shows the main bathroom and her old en-suite? She’s also clever when filming the bedroom and never shows the wall where the door way to the en-suite is ? Just find it strange 😏. These are the old and new floor plans 👇

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Aww bless her she forgot to post this yesterday!! Nothing to do with being outed on Tattle.life 😂
Honestly who forgets they filmed something why not film in real time and upload in real time like bleeping normal people not film it and save it to the phone fippin Nora

Reactions: 14
She is living in a dream world. Trying to recapture her childhood again, rather than let tufty manz make his own choices. He doesn't even know that bit of mess at the end of the sleepers is even anything to do with him. She really is so immature

Reactions: 15
She’s so childish on top of everything else, she gets Ronnielonglegs some fairy stuf and puts it all in the garden without him! In Ronnies mouth in 5.4.3.2.1

Reactions: 12
Right Zoph If you wanted a fairy garden make a fairy garden just not in an already cramped veg patch. Maybe she’ll start selling wonky veg when her empire crashes down? You can’t keep this up forever and more people are opening their eyes and not counting the sheep!
I can just imagine the fairies now ‘I’M CLAUSTROPHOBIC DARREN ZOPH’.

Always buying just cheap tat!

Shockerrrrr Ma Barkers at the sisters too. Wonder if they’re are allowed to hang out by themselves or she always has to get her beak in.

Ma Barker rated the ‘dessert’ a 10. So that’s it guyzzzzz we got the clarification it must be perfikt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.