Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boy does she need a dose of some real problems in her life. What would she do if god forbid anything major happened in her tiny world. She couldn’t cope because she can’t cope with her perrfiiicct life as it is now

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her content is pants

I know it’s been mentioned before but I can’t get over how scratched that sink is already 😯
YESSSSS SHE HAD A SCRATCHED SINK. I’ve waited for this day for her beautiful sink to become scratched and stained like the majority of the uk’s ❤😂😂 I live a sad life lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry to hear about your job, I've been made redundant twice and it's never pleasant (and I wasn't on maternity leave during a pandemic). Life is really shitting on you at the moment isn't it! Keep your fabulous Scouse chin up and keep on Tattling!
Taking the piss out of Soph is the only thing that keeps me going! And my son, obviously 🥰😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she refer to her mum as just ‘mum’ and not ‘my mum’. It aggravates me. ‘Mum said...’ your mum isn’t everyone’s mum soph
Of course she's everyone's mum, remember their just a big family guyzzzz. 🤮

Reactions: 2
My husband and I don’t drink either, unless we are going out out (which is never these days)
We don’t drink In the house or any other time.
We always get ask why or if there’s something medically wrong so we can’t drink. There’s nothing wrong we just don’t drink. Not sticking up for her, I just don’t understand people's shsick at others not drinking.
I don’t drink either but she strikes me as one that used too according to her face book pictures that have been put up here from time to time. She looks like she was out partying quite a lot

Reactions: 5
They said i have to quit after it, I typed it all flustered but they've filled me in properly now x
Get some advice and double check your right cos this happened to my daughter in law last year. Company made everybody redundant then made them reapply for there own jobs but on a lower pay scale. We looked into it and cos she was on maternity it was against the law. Good luck x

• Heart
My husband and I don’t drink either, unless we are going out out (which is never these days)
We don’t drink In the house or any other time.
We always get ask why or if there’s something medically wrong so we can’t drink. There’s nothing wrong we just don’t drink. Not sticking up for her, I just don’t understand people's shsick at others not drinking.
I don't drink because it gives me migraines, and my partner doesn't because I don't! I guess it's easier for me as I can say it makes me ill, a lot of people don't understand just not liking it.

Fml. . Im guna puke 🤢🤢 why is she now showing us Inchlifes undercrackers for? Think I've seen his more then I see my own husbands. Dirty witch!! 🤢

I used to know someone like this - had a real issue with food and would ALWAYS wear those bandeau strapless dresses, at least knee length but normally maxi dresses. Never saw her in anything else despite living somewhere with 300+ days of sunshine a year. Perpetual body image issues.

All the signs say to me that Zoph has an ED...
she definitely comes across as someonevwith odd issues around food. Also (speaking as someone who lost 7 stone albeit without a gastric band - and I know the jury's out as to whether she did lose as much as that) she will almost certainly have loose skin on her upper legs. I know she's had her arms done because she's shown the scars but most people don't do their thighs - mainly because it's less visible and in a knee length dress, shorter dress with tights or wearing skinny jeans you can't notice it. I'm mostly aware of mine wearing shorts or a swimming costume and but for my fear of hospitals and operations (and general aversion to spending money) I would have my legs done tomorrow. That said I wear what I want now regardless, loose thigh skin and all!

• Heart
I really don’t think she is in charge of her Instagram account. I wouldn’t be surprised if she just sends video clips to her account manager and they plan her week on Instagram.
This is what I think too to a fashion. I think she sold her soul when she signed up to gleam. Yes she’s probably made thousands under their reigns however she does not seem to be the same person as before. It seems forced. I mean cleaning things that don’t need cleaning during Ronnie nap time just for content, Just get a cuppa tea love and some biscuits and enjoy the peace. I don’t dislike her I just don’t agree with how she heavily uses Ronnie for content.

Reactions: 7
When she said she was going to lay in bed with Henry for a moment i thought ‘that will be a bit squashed’ then i remembered he actually has a whole single bed in his own room. What a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's like an addict, she goes on a spending spree, once the high of that has worn off she's feeling down until the fix of the next one
So true! Her high lasts about a week then she starts to go down again until her next fix.
She’s so unhappy but has to pretend her life is great. It’s a lot of pressure.
If that was my sister/daughter/wife I’d be putting her mental state before any of this.
Apart from the dad. I think the whole family is disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Fml. . Im guna puke 🤢🤢 why is she now showing us Inchlifes undercrackers for? Think I've seen his more then I see my own husbands. Dirty witch!! 🤢
She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for content with Inchy's skids 🤮 I bet she went and got them out of the laundry basket herself to have something to bloody film. Her new management company want to start working a bit harder, I don't think they are earning whatever their fee is at the moment!

Reactions: 11
Forgot her media training day.... the lists don’t work then I’m sure that would of been written somewhere...... Awaiting a tick 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm not usually one for an angry rant I'm more of a piss taker

I found out I'm getting made redundant this morning, I don't have a job to go back to after my maternity leave and I'm probably gonna have to cut it short. My bloody foot is broken! I'm not even sure if I'm still gonna get paid.

And this useless waste of space is just flaunting her endless dosh ALL THE TIME. Who the duck does she think she is, trying to portray herself as an anxious ridden mess, trying to be all 'relatable' then rubbing her wealth in everyone's faces in the middle of a pandemic?

Her and her joker of a hubby are a pair of twats. Not an ounce of sympathy to anyone else. They just care about themselves. Doing up their garden, constantly out for lunches, always in and out the shops.

I dunno who is worse, her or her hubby. Imagine scrounging off your wife and not returning back to work 😂 My fella would kill for the time at home with our son, rather than working 12 hour days 6 days a week and missing his morning and bedtime.

Pair of lazy twats.

Rant over, back to the humour 😂
Sorry to hear about your job and your foot :( tit time.
Honestly they havent a clue about life! Everything is handed to them.

Reactions: 5
Forgot her media training day.... the lists don’t work then I’m sure that would of been written somewhere...... Awaiting a tick 🙄
I dont believe it for a second. She was up at 6 alone getting ready. There no way you would both forget an inpirtant thing like that when you dont have other jobs....more lies

Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.