Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch the blooper from it on YouTube it makes the episode even funnier when you know how much they laughed filming it! 😍
The blooper from the one with Ross playing the bagpipes makes me cry laughing every time I see it. I’m laughing now just thinking about it. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel that fairy garden veg patch is a representation of inside Hinch's head, there's a doorway in but it goes nowhere, there's nowt behind it and the thing it best resonds to, is manure, ie tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If she buys much more tat her house will burst at the seams. The garden looks like a cluttered, cheap, nasty tit tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think she tries really hard to make everything she touches tacky? Or does it just come naturally to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bingo predictions for the week ahead?

Make up brush cleaning
Make up/skin care show and tell
Sleeper seating photos/cushion arrival

Also, it's really bugging me but didn't she have her old sink put in the garage? Funny how we never see the garage that often now...

Reactions: 17
Jesus how much cheap tit has she just put in that veg patch???? It brings a whole new meaning to the word tacky! At least there are some little swings to pacify the fairies after they have to deal with the bleeping fairy door to nowhere. Jeez the womans a twit.
Just wait until one windy night and it will all be gone 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would bulldoze the whole garden. I got an overwhelming sense of claustrophobia looking at her per-goal-a stories lastnight. Cheap clutter as far as the eye can see!

Reactions: 14
I can’t look at her stories anymore, the bullshit, the over pronunciation of everything, the gifted. The poor descriptions.... it’s just too much

Reactions: 10
I've said it before and I'll say it again, her house is so full of rubbish she has now moved into the garden! She has very weird taste. I'm waiting for 3 gnomes to appear Soph, Jamie and Ronnie maybe even a dog can't forget her first born!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
One thing I’ve wondered for a while and especially now seeing her papped yesterday in that over the knee dress, why does she never show her legs?? You would think with all this lovely weather she would be living in shorts and little skirts, if I had long legs like hers I’d have them on show!!

Reactions: 7
I wish you lot would stop pairing pics of Jamie’s frogs eye. It’s making me want to vom 🤮🤮🤮 not packing much is he!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will someone please tell that woman that she’s not going to get fairies in her garden if they have to try and get through the door to nowhere..
Seriously though, how is that Ronnie’s vegetable patch when it’s all about her and her childhood dreams? He’s probably not even allowed near it. She’s got all that space and literally everything is tit she wants. I reckon there’s close to fifteen grands worth of crap in that garden and the only thing that’s her kids is the mud kitchen. That he’s not allowed mud in.
the fairies are in her bleeping head.

Because they’re boring bastards
She’s on blood thinners

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.