Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
“Even mum said it’s a 10”... Sitting filming her eating it asking her to mark it out of 10. Who the f*ck does that?? She’s a 30 year old woman who acts like a massive kid. Craving validation and praise for baking shop bought pastry and slicing some fruit. Seriously. Mary Berry will be shitting it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Justapeep

VIP Member
Going back to her pergoalaaaa it’s just as well she doesn’t live over here in Northern Ireland, this is the first day in about two weeks it hasn’t rained. Garden furniture here is totally a waste of money unless you can whip it inside pretty quick.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I know she’s selfish but I still can’t believe she sacked off the idea of a play area for Ron so she could have a bigger sex swing area for herself. She even said she was going to do it for him and then must have just thought na.

• Haha
Hi all! I'm from the USA and I don't even know how I discovered Mrs. Hinch. Everyone goes crazy on her IG so I was so confused. I couldn't be the only person that didn't like her ENTIRELY GREY HOUSE and odd recipes and then I found you guys!! I'm loving the perGOALa comments!!

Ronnie is a cutie though even with that mullet growing in.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Boo fucking hoo Soph you didn't get to say bye to Ronnie. A lot of parents are up and out before their child has even woke up. Bore off 🤣🤣 desperately needs a reality check

Reactions: 39

Quiet Observer

Sorry - Kate to the party here but I’ve just joined one of those “Hinch” Facebook groups (for shits and giggles). OMG those women are absolutely vile to each other. And they’re all obsessed with washing their clothes in zoflora! They said it’s because of the smell...do these people not wash, use deodorants, use perfumes???? Absolutely blown my mind. Can you imagine asking someone what their perfume was and they reply “zoflora mountain air - two caps in the softener draw. I just love it”

absolute morons!!!!!!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 38

AC55

VIP Member
Everything you do, you do for Ronnie? What an absolute pile of weapons grade wank! If you mean insisting he dances to Whitney Houston every morning, if you mean screaming "mummazz" at him every 5 minutes, if you mean pawing at him like he's a dog, if you mean clogging his arteries up everyday with pastry, if you mean taking him to Home Bargains, B&M, Poundland and Costa, that could be mistaken by some for doing things for him but Christ Almighty! You do what's necessary for him in reality! You've totally overlooked that he could have had a fabulous play area in the garden, you've kept him behind the sofa for the best part of his life, you made him do things he clearly wasn't ready to do, you constantly say you love him but it comes across like you're trying to convince yourself and worst of all, you have whored him out to Social Media for your own financial gain.
Do you think Ronnie will thank you when he's older? You'll be lucky he doesn't bloody hate you!

Oh and it's good to see your intermittent anxiety was absent today, flashing your thighs and standing in an office toilet taking selfies!

• Heart

Rosiepie

VIP Member
totally agree! There’s no way she’d forget she had a training day - she does little else! Her management would have prob texted her the night before to confirm the driver details etc. She’s got up early cos she KNEW she was going out for the day. She is the one who has a book about lists too. She’s a great advert for anyone wanting her book of lists if she can’t even use her own book properly to remind her of a very important media day. Maybe she should bring out a simple calendar - she has so many different faces I’m pretty sure she could easily fill the 12 months with pictures of herself.

• Haha

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
I commented on one of the Mrs Hinch pages where someone asked what they cleaned and how regularly. I don’t want to Identify myself but I basically said do what you can when you can and there’s nearly 300 likes on my comment....are the sheeple starting to see all is not well with the zoflora cloud??

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Cheap £1 fairy doors, cleaning up with vestie's drawers, ma barker gives her slop top scores, it's HER childhood dream guyyzzzz not yours!

(Probably way too long but I had a lot to say. All the vest)

• Haha
  • Heart

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Did she fuck forget about the media training. Got up at 630 to contour the fuck out of her nose.....climbed into that car with perfect makeup. Honestly man she is a total cockwomble

• Haha

Mrsmac18

I'm so glad I found you crazy lot. I've been lurking for a week or so but that nonsense about "forgetting" that a driver was coming for her has tipped me over. I have severe anxiety and there is no way in hell I'd ever forget something that anxiety inducing.
Also, the bloody tomato puree... Em it's double concentrate love, you need to dilute it with a little water or do you also drink cordial straight 🙄🤔.... Also I work full time and still manage to prepare a fresh meal every single day (that doesn't include assembling stuff on or in a pre made puff pastry sheet)
Hope that helps, atv x

• Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I'm sure she said.... back when she was "just planning" said perGOLA that it would be a corner affair with a play area for Ron McDon in the same area.

That soon went to shit didn't it. Nowt for Ronnie! Oh sorry no a vegetable patch with some confused AF fairies floating round. Age 1 and a keen gardener already.
Mental image now of a load of fairies baffled because they keep going through that door and just ending up next to the manky carrots over and over again. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37