Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen the hips on Jaymeeeee in the picture where they were papped shopping with his struggle shorts😂😂😂
Not seen that yet, will look later when I need a good laugh , he is pathetic, she thinks she is an author , Jesus help us! not wrote a word of it, who is going to buy it! Poor deluded followers , just to sit on their coffee tables with their fake Vogue/ Channel books. who in their right mind would want to read about this greedy grabbing woman ? Never see her donating to charities , her home packed with kid chairs etc .. greedy 🐄

Reactions: 7
“I’ll be a tv presenter....Just kidding”

No you’re not though are you. Eyes on the prize as always

Reactions: 22
Not seen that yet, will look later when I need a good laugh , he is pathetic, she thinks she is an author , Jesus help us! not wrote a word of it, who is going to buy it! Poor deluded followers , just to sit on their coffee tables with their fake Vogue/ Channel books. who in their right mind would want to read about this greedy grabbing woman ? Never see her donating to charities , her home packed with kid chairs etc .. greedy 🐄
You know what I mean !!!!! Who is she fooling ffs. When did she have time to write these books when she’s on the gram everyday posting from the morning to the night?!?!?! She cleans most days for the whole day! I’ve been following her for nearly 9 months and sorry. She ain’t writing shite all!!

Reactions: 6
Why oh why are they giving her the time of day? Tv presenter, mmm that is Jamie’s dream for her, that is their plan, she did not only make up half of her face, she comes across all innocent and naive, it’s just utter bull tit! God knows when the saps will wake up to the fact it’s all a con!

Reactions: 12
Anybody else notice how she is so snappy and rude to Jamie at times, always getting sly digs in at him and then today cleaning with his boxers was bizzare, say she is an right pain to live with.

It ties in with what someone else said on here about her playing loads of songs about men cheating on her stories. Reminds me a bit of that time Beyonce let her sister beat Jay Z and she just stood, then released all those songs about Becky with the good hair, it came out Jay had cheated on Bey.
Maybe Onslow has been up to no good? That might be why he hasn't returned to work either, she doesn't trust him

Reactions: 1
How 'random' 🙄🙄

And convenient that a follower asked that question 🙄

I'm gonna guess it's Port Lympne
Wow someone said this yesterday that she’s blatantly booked a get away! Liar she’s broken her thumbs scrolling here on tattle no one asked

Reactions: 21
Well you know what they say about flies?? Omg fancies herself as tv presenter , they must be desperate, bad enough watching her equally boring friend SS .. not confident suffers with anxiety , yeah right! Posts her life, her kid on Insta , call that not having confidence! Self Centered , self adoring, self entitled freeloading lying fake 🤥 encourages followers to spray Zoflora and other poisons over their houses, wears , promotes cheaply mass produced clothing from sweat factories, slave labour used . Does she care? Not one little bit, still carries on advertising these places for her fee, yes she gets paid for every bit of advertising. vile

Why oh why are they giving her the time of day? Tv presenter, mmm that is Jamie’s dream for her, that is their plan, she did not only make up half of her face, she comes across all innocent and naive, it’s just utter bull tit! God knows when the saps will wake up to the fact it’s all a con!
Gets on tv it will be bye bye Jamie , replaced with a younger model for sure

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Thread Suggestion:

A cheap maxi dress to hide those legs, and a pastry obsession that rivals Greggs..

🙄

Reactions: 31
And this woman never took COVID and lockdown seriously.. in the beginning always banging on about ‘ain’t been out in months, too scared with this pandemic bla bla bla and gotta protect Ronnie’ yet she’s booked a get away in the midst

Reactions: 10
Sorry, I‘m on a picky grammar and spelling fest. Zowf, no 1 best selling author, ‘Me’ is not capital M and ‘jamie’ SHOULD be capital J...oh but hang on, it‘s all about Meeeeee. 🙄🙄🙄
It also annoys me that she thinks she’s the only person in the world affected by flies. duck is happening?!

Reactions: 6
Why does she act like an agoraphobic every time she goes out she “can’t wait to go back home”. Like seriously, woman, enjoy your time and that you had a trip to London paid for
She is such a drip! I went away to London for a night (prior to the pandemic) with work and it was bloody brilliant, had drinks with work colleagues, a nice dinner and a great sleep as I didn’t have to deal with my beautiful children!! She needs to get a life, you don’t always have to be missing your children, it’s ok to have time to yourself

Reactions: 16
It also annoys me that she thinks she’s the only person in the world affected by flies. duck is happening?!
I just smashed up my house trying to swat several flies With a Wet tea towel and get them out the window 😂 some of us don’t have gardens. She’s the first to ever be born and have a child remember😂

Reactions: 8
That segment from the book... there’s absolutely no way she’s written that herself. She’s too thick to put sentences like that together. Ghost written as duck! 😂

None of these ‘q&a’ questions are real, they’re obviously just things she wants to announce! Please tell me we’re all going to watch the This Morning appearance together on here! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.