Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house is filled with so much STUFF. The veg patch hurts my eyes, there's things dangling all over the pergola.. I'm no minimalist but this is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Woke up feeling crap so she’s going to lie with her dog, IN HIS BED IN HIS OWN ROOM. Can’t she see how ridiculous that is??

My 17 year old son woke up when his alarm went off at half 5, and he felt crap because he’s still getting over a migraine he had yesterday, but he’s got up and has just left to go to work because, you know, that’s how normal people earn money. You could learn something from him and his work ethic Soph instead of fishing for sympathy when you get to lie around the house all day doing sod all when you ‘feel like crap.’
She got an extension built because she wouldn’t give up Henry’s room or her make up room 😅

Reactions: 10
Funny how she constantly mentions feeling like ‘crap’.... almost as if the constant buying tit and showing off and boasting is a way to fill a massive bleeping void in her empty meaningless life......money can’t buy happiness or class Sophie you momentous bellend, you keep on with your bullshit and see how you NEVER feel better about your existence. You can tell everyone how happy and grateful you are until the cows come home but we all know how truly unhappy you clearly are and I have no sympathy

Reactions: 20
Funny how she constantly mentions feeling like ‘crap’.... almost as if the constant buying tit and showing off and boasting is a way to fill a massive bleeping void in her empty meaningless life......money can’t buy happiness or class Sophie you momentous bellend, you keep on with your bullshit and see how you NEVER feel better about your existence. You can tell everyone how happy and grateful you are until the cows come home but we all know how truly unhappy you clearly are and I have no sympathy
You have hit the nail on the head she spends and spends and fills her house with stuff to make her momentarily happy then it wears off and she needs more. Her pathetic excuse of a "yes man" husband enables her too and doesn't say "right enough now Soph!" His head nods more than the nodding Churchill dog to her demands and wants. She needs professional help.

Reactions: 15
She's like an addict, she goes on a spending spree, once the high of that has worn off she's feeling down until the fix of the next one

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker and all that. But you guys are missing something- she may be making millions for her own fortune but how much do you think she’s making P&G... I may be wrong but agents earn 5-10% of their product sales so if she’s earning millions- think what she’s earning P&G or B&M!

So my theory is- she is a multi million pound earner for a brand- what multi-millionaire earner is left to their own devices to post what they want and be uncontrolled?

My guess is she has a whole team behind her. She has a team to research pergolas, or food for tomorrow, or planning her diary and major events- she has a team doing all this for her!! (or at the very least an algorithm that removes anything negative on her insta immediately)

She’s not on her own- she’s a brand and she’s worth a lot of money and therefore will have many teams/PA’s behind her and planning everything. I reckon they are already designing her Christmas now... there’s no way she’s doing all of this on her own. She’s a cash cow and she will have every bit of help she needs available to her to spin her shite swipe ups into gold for big corporations. Ps- lack of recent swipe ups- change of image???

Reason I’m posting is because she’s a danger to mental health and no organisation or charity is bothered at looking into her or the downside of influencers. And there is something dodgy going on with the sun- always positive articles...
I really don’t think she is in charge of her Instagram account. I wouldn’t be surprised if she just sends video clips to her account manager and they plan her week on Instagram.

Reactions: 1
I'm not usually one for an angry rant I'm more of a piss taker

I found out I'm getting made redundant this morning, I don't have a job to go back to after my maternity leave and I'm probably gonna have to cut it short. My bloody foot is broken! I'm not even sure if I'm still gonna get paid.

And this useless waste of space is just flaunting her endless dosh ALL THE TIME. Who the duck does she think she is, trying to portray herself as an anxious ridden mess, trying to be all 'relatable' then rubbing her wealth in everyone's faces in the middle of a pandemic?

Her and her joker of a hubby are a pair of twats. Not an ounce of sympathy to anyone else. They just care about themselves. Doing up their garden, constantly out for lunches, always in and out the shops.

I dunno who is worse, her or her hubby. Imagine scrounging off your wife and not returning back to work 😂 My fella would kill for the time at home with our son, rather than working 12 hour days 6 days a week and missing his morning and bedtime.

Pair of lazy twats.

Rant over, back to the humour 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I feel you Megan, I’ve had to quit work after my maternity leave ends due to covid. My mum commit suicide last year - I’ve had to have therapy to try and come to terms with it , I found out I was pregnant and now I’m in 3k worth of debt because of covid. Yet mr and Mrs dosser can sit around subbing themselves all day while shopping for cheap plastic tit for little Ron and awful little fairy ornaments 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her house is filled with so much STUFF. The veg patch hurts my eyes, there's things dangling all over the pergola.. I'm no minimalist but this is ridiculous.
Give it 5 years ( if that) and she will have found the “fame” she so clearly craves, she’ll be starring on Channel 5’s Hoarders, the camera crew won’t be able move for all the unsold copies of the Memwhaaar piled up all over the house!! ATV 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really don’t think she is in charge of her Instagram account. I wouldn’t be surprised if she just sends video clips to her account manager and they plan her week on Instagram.
If they did plan it they need to sack their social media staff for the offensive use of fonts. IT IS NOT OK

Reactions: 6

I found out I'm getting made redundant this morning, I don't have a job to go back to after my maternity leave and I'm probably gonna have to cut it short. My bloody foot is broken! I'm not even sure if I'm still gonna get paid.

And this useless waste of space is just flaunting her endless dosh ALL THE TIME. Who the duck does she think she is, trying to portray herself as an anxious ridden mess, trying to be all 'relatable' then rubbing her wealth in everyone's faces in the middle of a pandemic?

Her and her joker of a hubby are a pair of twats. Not an ounce of sympathy to anyone else. They just care about themselves. Doing up their garden, constantly out for lunches, always in and out the shops.

I dunno who is worse, her or her hubby. Imagine scrounging off your wife and not returning back to work 😂 My fella would kill for the time at home with our son, rather than working 12 hour days 6 days a week and missing his morning and bedtime.

Pair of lazy twats.

Not to go off topic but you cant be made redundant while on maternity leave unless there is no alternative and then your employer has to find you an alternative, suitable role

Reactions: 7

Pair of lazy twats.

I’m so sorry about your job, I hope you can find the right one soon without having to lose time with your precious baby. The broken foot must be awkward with your baby.
I know exactly what you mean about those two lazy buggers. Along with the other influencers, they haven’t a clue what life is like for the rest of us, counting every penny and worrying about bills.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her content is pants

I know it’s been mentioned before but I can’t get over how scratched that sink is already 😯

Reactions: 3
Not to go off topic but you cant be made redundant while on maternity leave unless there is no alternative and then your employer has to find you an alternative, suitable role
They said i have to quit after it, I typed it all flustered but they've filled me in properly now x

Reactions: 1
I woke up feeling crap guyzzzz.
It's called morning Zoph, mornings are awful 😂

Her inbox will be flooded with 'oMg SoPh, I hOpE uR oKiIi. Ur HiNcH aRmY wIlL aLwAyZ bE hErE 4 u" dick heads 😂
SS said the same about 15 minutes before.#twingoals. 😉

Reactions: 2
I think the reason they don’t drink alcohol is because
A...they are under contract not too incase they make fools of themselves on social media
B... they wouldn’t be able to cope next day with a hang over
C... they do have a drink hence the following day off the gram
I thought that when she reached 1million viewers her and Tracey has something like champagne or wine that night can’t really remember.
Same with SS I think their days off and phone in drawer days are the morning after the night before.
They both like a drink before they became Instagram famous. Just a thought because they do come across too good to be wholesome
My husband and I don’t drink either, unless we are going out out (which is never these days)
We don’t drink In the house or any other time.
We always get ask why or if there’s something medically wrong so we can’t drink. There’s nothing wrong we just don’t drink. Not sticking up for her, I just don’t understand people's shock at others not drinking.

Reactions: 25

Pair of lazy twats.

Sorry to hear about your job, I've been made redundant twice and it's never pleasant (and I wasn't on maternity leave during a pandemic). Life is really shitting on you at the moment isn't it! Keep your fabulous Scouse chin up and keep on Tattling!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.