Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Harrogate water posh?! Trying to be relatable again! She'll be pulling I'm just little old soph from the village and still learning card next! Hasn't she used a car service before? I've used them when I'm in the states and they always have water available.

Reactions: 17
duck off did the women who over plans and pre records forget something work related oh if only she had a planner or notebook to make a list to remember 🙄

Reactions: 29
ALSO dead relatable Soph, most mums running late would have to drive themselves in a flustered rush. Or, if they couldn't afford a brand new Audi: be rushing to a train station or bus stop and cursing timetables. Or even... walk! Not sat in a tan leather backseat being chauffeured about.
Who else has touched that water bottle she "found" 🤔 Is she going to drink it in the car? Not so scared of the 'rona now is she?

Reactions: 26
Why would you wanna finger your eyes to put on lashes in the car when your not supposed to touch your face when out. Either put them on before you leave or don’t bother

Reactions: 21
How is Harrogate water posh?! Trying to be relatable again! She'll be pulling I'm just little old soph from the village and still learning card next! Hasn't she used a car service before? I've used them when I'm in the states and they always have water available.
I'm CERTAIN Harrogate was supplied to our school for school meals... can't be that posh if it's supplied wholesale by the council to schools!

Reactions: 9
Media training “try to stop being a lying c*nt”
“Ditch the perfect passive aggressive life”
“try not to wipe your husbands skidmarked pants across the house”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
totally agree! There’s no way she’d forget she had a training day - she does little else! Her management would have prob texted her the night before to confirm the driver details etc. She’s got up early cos she KNEW she was going out for the day. She is the one who has a book about lists too. She’s a great advert for anyone wanting her book of lists if she can’t even use her own book properly to remind her of a very important media day. Maybe she should bring out a simple calendar - she has so many different faces I’m pretty sure she could easily fill the 12 months with pictures of herself.
Exactly just what I thought bull tit I say 😂

Reactions: 5
Media training! So not going on TV to be yourself? Nah - needs to be trained 🙈

Reactions: 15
Boo bleeping hoo Soph you didn't get to say bye to Ronnie. A lot of parents are up and out before their child has even woke up. Bore off 🤣🤣 desperately needs a reality check
I was just going to quote on your last comment to say please don’t let hunch get you down Etc but looks like I don’t need to😂😂😂 God I love tattle!! Ps sorry to hear of your news❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a crock of tit she forgot!!! That’s why she was up so early who does she think she is kidding

Reactions: 14
So the woman who never has ‘the time’ to wash her hair and always has it thrown up in a bun just so happened to have washed her hair and straightened it on the day she ‘forgot’ about a trip to London! Ok then! Unless she was an utter utter wanker and left a driver waiting while she done her hair! Which to be honest wouldn’t surprise me either

Reactions: 53
By the way that’s not a photo of her in the back seat of the car with her hair brushed and eye make up on done to perfection that has just literally jumped in the back of a car at her front door. She’s a liar she was getting ready all the time that’s why she was up early. No one looks like that that has just rushed out of the house

Reactions: 35
So relatable
Baby sitters on tap or a house husband.
childcare is so difficult and expensive for normal working parents

and putting makeup on whilst on the train is a norm for commuters
Welcome to our world - only we don’t get chauffeured. We paupers use public transport

Reactions: 15
So someone knocks the door she’s not ready so here she is all glammed up on way 2 minutes later?
If Someone knocked my door unexpectedly at 10 am Monday morning I’d have my cleaning gear on frazzled hair and face sweating buckets today and wet clothes from the sink cleaning! Or like today I’d still be in bed! I wouldn’t be ready to walk out of the door at a moments notice! Yh really believable!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She is clearly a commodity to all those around her. She has no friends except those her management company tell her to have, Jamie accompanies her to the pound shops and prevents any interaction, she is driven to her parents even though they are just around the corner, cars are sent to take her media training (is it even media training?) she wakes early and plays Brittany songs - OMG - Soph! If you are being kept against your will and need help send us a message and wear yellow tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
By the way that’s not a photo of her in the back seat of the car with her hair brushed and eye make up on done to perfection that has just literally jumped in the back of a car at her front door. She’s a liar she was getting ready all the time that’s why she was up early. No one looks like that that has just rushed out of the house
Just what I was going to say! She’s bloody lying and now videoing herself like she’s some special case who is up and about for work! Big bloody deal!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.