Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread with 78votes thanks to @14 bacon rolls

Shortened to fit but exceptional thread name was

Papped in poundland, straight onto tattle. Jamie's arse and shorts are having a battle.

voice notes ‘I’m petrified I’m petrified I haven’t been out’
Thread 151 page 13

Quick previous thread round up Hinch was seen with tatty extensions in today at pound land in Witham. She was with Mr Inch and his tight fitting romper suit. No mention of a hinch haul as yet. She got a tarpaulin roof for her pergoalla and put it on the pergoallla. Now looks more junked up then ever out there!

For newbies.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle use them

Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.

Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.

Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.

Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.

ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).

RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So the swing chair, she hasn't put it up correctly (I think). Just been watching a TV show and they had her exact one but the ropes suspending it were all attached to one hook above the chair. The Last Wave ep 4 if anyone else is interested (BBC iplayer).

Reactions: 7
She still can't quite get the correct terminology for that Pergola. Last night they were on it, tonight they're in it. Keep trying Soph, you'll get there eventually

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My friend saw her in lakeside and he was like a security guard then 😂
Absolute knob!!! Honestly embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Going back to her pergoalaaaa it’s just as well she doesn’t live over here in Northern Ireland, this is the first day in about two weeks it hasn’t rained. Garden furniture here is totally a waste of money unless you can whip it inside pretty quick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Going back to her pergoalaaaa it’s just as well she doesn’t live over here in Northern Ireland, this is the first day in about two weeks it hasn’t rained. Garden furniture here is totally a waste of money unless you can whip it inside pretty quick.

🙌 and that bit of tarpaulin DEFINITELY wouldn't stand the rain we get the majority of the time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she plays far too many songs in reference to a man cheating on a woman, and other relationship issues for it to be a coincidence or her just liking the songs!

Reactions: 57
Good evening Tattlers. Recently just for shits and giggles hubby and I decided to relive our student days and eat some of the meals we ate as impoverished students, baked beans and pasta, Vesta chow main etc, you get the picture. well tonight was the turn of that classic gourmet delight the Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney Pie, YUMMY I hear you cry 🤢
Part way through hubby looked up and said "actually this is not as bad as I thought, its just the soggy, uncooked pastry that ruins it"
Well, I almost choked to death on my soggy, uncooked pastry I was laughing so much which then led to me having to explain to hubby why I found it so funny which then led to the whole Hinch/Tattle story. It's been a long night Tatlers, my dirty little secret is now not a secret and I'm gutted. I liked sneaking on here and being a witch behind his back! 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bloody hell, my first thread title! 🤭

I was only a lurker until a few weeks ago so thanks all 😂 Mrs Hinch eat your heart out, this is what success looks like. No swipe ups necessary 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Following on from my post on the last thread. This is her builder who she tagged saying he found the shade on Amazon for her. He also built the extension and did the kitchen.
20200808_213241.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I always cook 12 sausages for myself and my partner. Anything less than 6 each just isn’t worth firing up the George Foreman for.

• Haha
Reactions: 108
I commented on one of the Mrs Hinch pages where someone asked what they cleaned and how regularly. I don’t want to Identify myself but I basically said do what you can when you can and there’s nearly 300 likes on my comment....are the sheeple starting to see all is not well with the zoflora cloud??

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.