Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Astonishing

VIP Member
Good morning trolls!
wow the last few days have been a whirlwind of gold content hasn’t it 😂

she’s really starting to lose the plot isn’t she!
my friend at Gleam messaged me and asked if I’d seen the live but because I hadn’t seen it I couldn’t really press for any gossip

she just said “it was a shit show I am embarrassed to even work for the company representing her” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I still can’t believe the selfish bitch never gave Jamie a grid post for his first Father’s Day. Done herself one for her birthday. Even the fucking dog got one. We know the pecking order in that house!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Oh no

Are you worried about her knowing who you are? She reads here (Hi zoph) and don't want you getting Handsnomesmanz poo posted through your door one day 😂
Nope not worried in the slightest! I’m not saying anything on here that I wouldn’t say to her face! Ain’t that right Sophie 🖕🏻 I really hope she sees what I’ve been saying and actually realises how much the people in our community fucking detest her and her fake fucking life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

MsJones

Oh here she goes again with the anxiety card 😴

Will there be traffic? Probably Soph, people have lives outside their houses
Do I need to take a coat? Why don’t you get off your phone for 5 minutes and step outside your greyskull castle to see
Is there enough diesel in the car? Probably! You don’t fucking go anywhere
What if there’s no parking spaces? Shock horror you’ll have to park elsewhere and WALK, do you know what walking is?
What are they doing about Covid? Ever watch the news?? They are still trying to stop people having mass gatherings and taking the piss! Something you blatantly ignore.

There you go Soph! ‘Anxiety’ gone! You can go back to worrying about dog shite in the garden now!
ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Oh no

We told you you’d not regret it if you stayed 😋😉😘
I’ve honestly had such a laugh reading them, I’m waiting for her to do another grid post on insta so I can ruin her again till I get blocked 😂 I’ve never known someone to be so fake and just an all round piss taking bitch. She makes my piss boil

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

AC55

VIP Member
Called in at Nanny and Grandad 's for an hour? When Soph? Did Jamie get changed into yesterday's clothes for this family outing? I understand you might have needed to change Ronnie but I highly doubt Jamie has shat in his Calvin Klein boxers now has he? Did you happen to push Ronnie's walker all the way to Nanny's house? Just with your joint pains I can't imagine you did? Did Jamie push it? Or does it stay permanently at your mother's? Did you take all of the leftover birthday cake to your mother's as well? I mean there's no way you had any more than 3 guests is there so I'm guessing you've put the leftovers in their out kitchen?
I'm so happy that you managed to get yourself to your little dentist on time. It must be such a stressful situation for you to have to get up so early with your child, give him 5 breakfasts before lunch, spring clean and disinfect everything downstairs, put together a montage of " birthday bits" make Jamie look like a dickhead, have a panic on about where you'll park, whether your phone is charged, and if you've got enough diesel before you even set off! I just can't help wondering why you didn't know where to park if your little dentist is the one you've used for a long time......Surely by now you know your usual car park and the alternatives? The best way to check if you have enough fuel Soph, is of course to look at the gauge. In my experience that's the best indicator and if you think you need more fuel, leave the house a little earlier than you planned to go to the garage. Works every time Soph! As for whether you need a coat or not...again in my experience it's worth looking at a weather forecast or even just looking out of the window to get a basic grasp of the weather. Maldon I understand has its own sun which permanently delivers temperatures of at least 23 degrees and skies are always blue so you should be ok.
Ronnieyourworldyourprideyourtuftersyourhandsomebirthdaymanz spends the majority of his days asleep Soph so I don't think you need to worry about him being awake at your little dentist 's
Hope that helps if that makes sense?

All the vest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Handwash30

VIP Member
The business responsible for the rabbit monstrosity have previous.

Look familiar?
B56A78B8-7A1E-4C41-ACFE-08E42777B2E5.png

Why you’d return to this company time and time again is a complete mystery, I’m almost as triggered by these cakes as I was by the mashed potato cadaver.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

8WG

Thread suggestion:

“Her anxiety is selective....and won’t get past the Tattle Detectives” 🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Guyyyyyyzzzzz, I'm so relieved Soph managed to pay and display. I've been worrying about it all morning, does that make sense?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him an Ella’s just like little brother!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
So Jamie was wearing a white T-shirt earlier before the dentist... and is now wearing what looks like the same outfit he was wearing yesterday🙄 wonder if they went to her mum and dads yesterday for Fathers Day and she’s passing stuff off as today.

Ronnie is also in something different but then she could easily pass that off as he got dirty.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Eat more cake

VIP Member
When I'm feeling anxious the way I deal with it is by wearing some frilly garments (anything I can lay my hands on) and I sit in front of the biggest mirror I have grinning at myself as I take selfies. I always make sure I have on full makeup and jewellery and then I post it online for everyone to see. It always helps settle my nerves.....Mrs Hinch knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 57