Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new here, I stumbled on this by chance and it’s hilarious.. my girlfriend follows her so I occasionally see her stuff. Can someone explain a few nicknames lol
Who is Ma Barker?
Bumstrecher? 😂
And is Jamie best life because he wears vests a lot?
Sorry for the long post lol
Welcome!!!
Ma Barker aka Freda is Zoph’s Mum
Bumstretcher is the name of one of her bought bot followers. Not be confused with cumslut20
Vestlife aka Onslow aka Jamie
Hope that helps? ATFV 😂

Ma Barker is Sophie's mum ,otherwise known as big freda
Bumstretcher is one of her many bot "followers" along with the likes of cumslut 22
Jamie is a cool dude who lives in wife beater vests although he's 41
All the vest 😂
Snap!! 😂😂😂👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guyyyyyyzzzzz, I'm so relieved Soph managed to pay and display. I've been worrying about it all morning, does that make sense?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
There she goes again with her patronising bullshit "little dentist". Who the hell does she think she is? Does she equate the scale of success to the amount of instagram followers you have? I'm sure a private dentist like that doesn't even need Insta followers to advertise and sell their soul the way she has to her 3.5m bots followers, in order for them to be a successful "little business".

And after every sentence, "UM". :mad::mad: God I can't stand it! "I've just got back goizzzee, UM, a lot of people have been arrrsking, UM" She sounds so thick!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lardsnomes isn’t going out for a walk with them then?! Just princess, vestlife and tuftandtoofmanzz.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Did the dentist just put her mouth on his stories talking about "sneak peak at this composite vaneer" after storying about her story walking down the road ?????

"I only have invisiline" but this photo
has the same filler line above their lip.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooooh she’s credited the cake now! Hi zoph!!
bingo to Sazoflora who called the Dunstable cake

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her sister in law seems very popular today! I don't even believe for one second that she bought Ronnie's cake

Reactions: 10
Why is it all set up in the dining room? What was the point of the gazebo?!
So many questions!! 🤨

Reactions: 19
Urgghhh how smug is she today 🤢
You’d think she’d be shitting herself about Jenna but no 🙄

Reactions: 7
Bloody Nora, you twattlers move fast, last looked on page 2 now 17 don’t you lot have any “hunching” to do!! I’ve changed 4 beds cleaned 2 bathrooms and the kitchen without one click of a finger!!! Has the neighbour come back on yet? 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m new here, I stumbled on this by chance and it’s hilarious.. my girlfriend follows her so I occasionally see her stuff. Can someone explain a few nicknames lol
Who is Ma Barker?
Bumstrecher? 😂
And is Jamie best life because he wears vests a lot?
Sorry for the long post lol
Ma Barker - Freda Barker her crazy ass mum

Onslow/Vest life/Simply the Vest - Jamie (yes, he is fond of a Lonsdale 2 for £6 special)

Lardsomes/Fatsomes/Jabba the Mutt/Henry VIII - the dog that likes to flash his cock and give dirty looks

Ronnieblesshim/Ronseal - her son/most wheeled out insta prop

Trace - her mate that does nails and she’s had locked in the loft for months

The Kids - her mates from school who secretly despise her but stay in touch for free half used bottles of fabric conditioner and an eveing of food poisoning

SS/Stace - Her frenemy Stacey Solomon

Bumstretcher/Cumslut69 - Names of some of her bought Instabot accounts

ATV - a play on her ‘ATB’ All the vest

Hope this helps 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As if they’ve ever read a Peter Rabbit book to that boy in his life lmaoooookdjdjsks

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just go to my little local doctors aswell... that also sees about 3000 other patients 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 honestly soph come the duck on Dya think they have just a few patients or something? Do you think your doctors just sees you?
I was just thinking how much better it would be if she’d said ’ I’m really lucky that this fantastic dentist who Is brilliant at Invisalign, whitening botox and fillers is just on our local high street‘. I wonder if his followers are going to increase today by all her hinchers liking him because he ‘sorts saint Sowf’s teef art’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
duck her and her highlights notice there was no swipe up for dress or any mention of it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.