Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupguyzzz

Not defending her, and I get that it’s out of reach for her followers, but if everyone who could afford to shop stopped because other people couldn’t afford it, we’d all be fucked.
I know it’s not a ‘job’ as such, but it is her business, her work, so she has to continue to fulfil her contracts and partnerships.
Tbf she's probably not bought anything since before lockdown anyway. Her garage will be rammed with stuff she can pull out for content on any given day. It's like a soap opera, all planned out in advance. Ron's probably at school, dog's dead and her and vestie divorced and we've just not caught up yet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Rather than rapping along to some song, filming it with a filter, then editing, adding text and uploading to Instagram,why not, I don’t know - actually play with your son?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Not even 930 am and has been caught out with her pre recording and lying. I feel today is gonna be a good day, I’ll pop the kettle on.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Did anyone just see the idiot post on her we love mrs hunch Facebook page!!? Someone recommended instead of using a filter for your pool to pour in 4 bottle of bleach sterilising fluid with a load of chlorine tablets! Fuckkng hell do they want people to burn themselves down to the bone! The page needs shutting down!

• Wow
  • Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Oh I’ve been watching for you! Can you give an updated gifted items valuation list? We could do with it on the top of each thread so we can all keep a tally and so new members can see her for what she is quicker lol
I've been so absorbed in work the last few months that, I have no idea what has been going on or what she has received as gifts during this time, but the last figure I have the gifted goods value at is a whopping £41,700.41!

As I always say, it include low estimates on big ticket items such as carpeting, amtico flooring, wallpaper and blinds. It does not include the gifted garage floor. It also does not include certain items (cakes, light up letter hire, balloons & centre pieces) she has been gifted at events she has thrown - the baby shower & celebrating 1mil followers. Nor does it include the value/cost of the gifted photoshoots she had and the products that followed - prints, dvd & album. So realistically you could add on another £2000(ish) but I prefer working with exact/factual figures to be as fair/realistic as possible.
This is also, only items that she has actually featured on her page and stories and clearly labelled as #/*/{gifted}. God only knows what other gifted gems lay hidden in that never ending treasure trove that is more commonly known as "The Garage" by the inhabitants at Hinch Towers.

• Wow
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I hate this picture SO much. She's spent that on that dress, had it splayed out around her and look at wee Ron (the birthday boy!) Those "shorts" and that waistcoat - it just looks absolutely ridiculous :( Poor wee soul, he looks better on a "normal" day - anyone would think she didn't want anyone looking at anyone but her. I think this just sums her up so well and it so sad.
I think this is the saddest thing about his day. She’s dressed in a £200 dress and he’s got a vest that can’t have cost more than a tenner, some shorts that he already had and that didn’t even fit him properly, and a scrap of shapeless blue material that was too big for him. They’re clearly not short of money so why didn’t she get him some proper birthday clothes instead of dressing him as a prop? He could have looked so smart but instead when he looks back, he’ll just see that he was just a bit part in her big day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Guyzzzzzz I went to my tesco metro today, just a little shop round the corner. Ive bought bread and milk from there before, not an ad, I payed for them myself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Do we think this stupid gretal rapping is all distraction techniques because she feels a negative story might be brewing in the press?

Reactions: 38

ConfusedMango

I’m new here, I stumbled on this by chance and it’s hilarious.. my girlfriend follows her so I occasionally see her stuff. Can someone explain a few nicknames lol
Who is Ma Barker?
Bumstrecher? 😂
And is Jamie best life because he wears vests a lot?
Sorry for the long post lol
Ma Barker - Freda Barker her crazy ass mum

Onslow/Vest life/Simply the Vest - Jamie (yes, he is fond of a Lonsdale 2 for £6 special)

Lardsomes/Fatsomes/Jabba the Mutt/Henry VIII - the dog that likes to flash his cock and give dirty looks

Ronnieblesshim/Ronseal - her son/most wheeled out insta prop

Trace - her mate that does nails and she’s had locked in the loft for months

The Kids - her mates from school who secretly despise her but stay in touch for free half used bottles of fabric conditioner and an eveing of food poisoning

SS/Stace - Her frenemy Stacey Solomon

Bumstretcher/Cumslut69 - Names of some of her bought Instabot accounts

ATV - a play on her ‘ATB’ All the vest

Hope this helps 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

Xrayspex85

You know what that whole anxiety bollocks really pissed me off today. She’s wants to try dealing with some real shit. Try caring for two disabled parents since the age of 12 with just your sister no help from friends , family, social services . Dealing wIth your own mental and physical problems, turning down opportunities of love, education, employment , independence through fear of guilt and what you’d leave behind, spending many Christmas’s in hospital. I know the anxiety of getting a fucking parking space. Try my past 2 years losing my mum, dad being diagnosed with terminal cancer, me having a heart valve replacement. Finding a cancerous lump in my testicle and having it removed, unable to do Paletive care dad required a care home, which resulted in my self and my sister threatened with homelessness from the house I’ve lived my whole life. so fuck you ,you turkey necked bitch
Sorry rant over 😀

• Heart
  • Sad

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
“Jamie calls me his little refresher” only thing getting refreshed where you’re concerned love is the tattle browsers!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

CoolMom

VIP Member
Brb guyz just off to kneel on my landing in front of a mirror to take a sexy photo. Anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 37