Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole "really small business" thing is getting right on my tits.

SS is specifically pointing it out now as well. It's like they're either doing it so people think "aww how good of them promoting small businesses, they're sooooo genuine/normal/down to earth" :rolleyes: or they've been told they have to let people know?

Either way, it's annoying me!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seriously Hinch yes everyone has these thoughts when they do anything that involves leaving the house. You’re not special you’re just a twit.

Reactions: 22
Why does she find the need to write these worries down? I’m too busy for any of these things to enter my head. Or if they do they’re in real time as they’re happening.

I prefer BK to McD’s but I will NEVER enter one again if they get back to her thinking she’s funny. The only funny thing was that she clearly didn’t know the words and was reading them off the screen. Boring, transparent bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she have to use a flash spray on her oven liners? Hot soapy water will get that clean!!! So much unnecessary use of chemicals 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Oh here she goes again with the anxiety card 😴

Will there be traffic? Probably Soph, people have lives outside their houses
Do I need to take a coat? Why don’t you get off your phone for 5 minutes and step outside your greyskull castle to see
Is there enough diesel in the car? Probably! You don’t bleeping go anywhere
What if there’s no parking spaces? Shock horror you’ll have to park elsewhere and WALK, do you know what walking is?
What are they doing about Covid? Ever watch the news?? They are still trying to stop people having mass gatherings and taking the piss! Something you blatantly ignore.

There you go Soph! ‘Anxiety’ gone! You can go back to worrying about dog shite in the garden now!
ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Does she need a coat? Try looking out the window love and then deciding!
Unless of course she’s looking through her phone or via a pre recorded video...

Reactions: 16
I know you’ve all said but As If she left that mess since Saturday! Theres no way she sat still
with all that there! It was probably filmed after her ‘early night’ after she put Vest down! She was very quiet yesterday! Hungover hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she mistake anxiety for everyday worries?
Of cours she does, she as no clue about real anxiety! I've had a few meltdowns and I honestly didnt know what to do with myself, they are scary! My worst one was on my birthday in January, I was in a right state, crying and felt I couldn't breathe, was in a both a daze and feeling all over the place for the best part of 2 days. 🥺 Dont know what brought it on, but her wondering whether she has charged her phone or whether she can park is ridiculous and not a single sign of anxiety, bloody idiot! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Anxiety posts again. Trust me doollally pants hinch hasn't got severe anxiety (if any at all), as mentioned above what she's put are everyday worries.
She defo can't be going the Dentist.. They are rescheduling all none urgent apps and we can bet our half full bottle of Zoflo that if she'd had toothache we'd have had numerous posts about her soldiering through Ronnies party with horrific pain. Not a mention.
It's either botox or lip filler top up, defo.
Calling tattle bingo on an afternoon/day off to 'recover' when really it'll be to hide the swelling/bruising 😂😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Does she mistake anxiety for everyday worries?
100% although I doubt any of it is real tbh. All just for the sympathy/to be relatable. Doubt you can go from prancing about in a wedding dress with a houseful of party goers to being terrified of stepping foot outside within 48 hours.

Reactions: 14
Don't tell me she's taking poor Ron to the dentist with her. I totally understand single parents with no other choice taking children out to shops etc at the min. But she doesn't have to!! Why can't she leave him with vesticles and go n get her fillers, sorry teeth done. She really is a first class wanker.

I'm assuming this because he's worrying if he will be awake or asleep.

Also I thought the dentist was only open for emergencies, in which case she wouldn't have the apt card that she refers to. So again, botox top up.

Thing is noone gives a duck if she gets them, it's the fact she lies and says she's all natural apart from her teeth 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And!!! I thought I was going good guns being up at 6 cleaning the skirting boards and living room, then the baby fed and changed and a bitta toast for me. But wow hinchy has her whole house cleaned 🤥🤥🤥 bull tit meter is in overdrive today 😂 😂

Only YOU are allowed at the dentist. YOU. The only exception is if it’s a child attending THEIR appointment.
Also dentists are prioritising appointments, emergency treatments take priority.

Of course Kween Of Maldon is different isn’t she? lockdown rules don’t apply to her do they?

Why the duck does she have to Dettol chairs indoors when people are not allowed inside? Why has so much cake gone?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.