Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jamie was wearing a white T-shirt earlier before the dentist... and is now wearing what looks like the same outfit he was wearing yesterday🙄 wonder if they went to her mum and dads yesterday for Fathers Day and she’s passing stuff off as today.
Unless they carried that heavy wooden walker on their walk today it looks like she recorded that footage yesterday. Didn't one of the maldon tattlers say that only one of their cars was one the drive when they went by yesterday?

The other option is that the walker lives at Ma Barkers house permanently. In which case Ronnie shouldn't be touching it Sophie you covididiot 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Did anyone just see the idiot post on her we love mrs hunch Facebook page!!? Someone recommended instead of using a filter for your pool to pour in 4 bottle of bleach sterilising fluid with a load of chlorine tablets! Fuckkng hell do they want people to burn themselves down to the bone! The page needs shutting down!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Dentist has denied its anything to do with mrs hinch on his story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Jamie was wearing a white T-shirt earlier before the dentist... and is now wearing what looks like the same outfit he was wearing yesterday🙄 wonder if they went to her mum and dads yesterday for Fathers Day and she’s passing stuff off as today.

Ronnie is also in something different but then she could easily pass that off as he got dirty.
This is why I love tattle

Reactions: 15
If it’s on iph
I managed to screen record some of the live the other day, however I got a text halfway through and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to edit it out. I want to post the video but don’t want the name of who texted me appearing on here. Any ideas?
if it’s on iPhone go on photos go on the screen record click edit then just crop the whole video

I managed to screen record some of the live the other day, however I got a text halfway through and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to edit it out. I want to post the video but don’t want the name of who texted me appearing on here. Any ideas?
iMovie maybe
You can cut and paste sections out
Or there maybe an option to stick something on top

Ronnie is also in something different but then she could easily pass that off as he got dirty.
Of course they did. She stores content. Must be exhausting trying to record everything with filters and then pass it all off as today’s content. Then there’s all the lies to remember.

Reactions: 7
Dentist has denied its anything to do with mrs hinch on his story 😂
Funny the professional felt the need to do a public announcement when you can see the shape of her teeth/mouth talking in her video perfectly match the shape of the teeth on his picture 😂😂 (the pointy fang in particular lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No it’s open for me to comment if I was a fan girl
She deletes all negative comments. Prob only that handful have nice things to say about her. I’d like to read bumstretcher and cumslut22’s gushing comments though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can really see the shape of Ronnies is really flat on one side, hopefully once he has proper hair it won’t be so obvious, poor little mite

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Soo she was clearly looking for Burger King to share her embarrassing story but it looks like our Soph's been ghosted. Awkward...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can really see the shape of Ronnies is really flat on one side, hopefully once he has proper hair it won’t be so obvious, poor little mite
I’ve never looked at an adult and thought “christ you’ve got a flat head” but I agree I really hope it adjusts now he’s upright more often

Reactions: 2
They probably play Lewis Capaldi over the speakers. He’s also a small musician with a tiny following. Would be amazing to get him and this company trending guyyyzzzzzzzzzzz
Ha I remember that..... dim bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Called in at Nanny and Grandad 's for an hour? When Soph? Did Jamie get changed into yesterday's clothes for this family outing? I understand you might have needed to change Ronnie but I highly doubt Jamie has shat in his Calvin Klein boxers now has he? Did you happen to push Ronnie's walker all the way to Nanny's house? Just with your joint pains I can't imagine you did? Did Jamie push it? Or does it stay permanently at your mother's? Did you take all of the leftover birthday cake to your mother's as well? I mean there's no way you had any more than 3 guests is there so I'm guessing you've put the leftovers in their out kitchen?
I'm so happy that you managed to get yourself to your little dentist on time. It must be such a stressful situation for you to have to get up so early with your child, give him 5 breakfasts before lunch, spring clean and disinfect everything downstairs, put together a montage of " birthday bits" make Jamie look like a head, have a panic on about where you'll park, whether your phone is charged, and if you've got enough diesel before you even set off! I just can't help wondering why you didn't know where to park if your little dentist is the one you've used for a long time......Surely by now you know your usual car park and the alternatives? The best way to check if you have enough fuel Soph, is of course to look at the gauge. In my experience that's the best indicator and if you think you need more fuel, leave the house a little earlier than you planned to go to the garage. Works every time Soph! As for whether you need a coat or not...again in my experience it's worth looking at a weather forecast or even just looking out of the window to get a basic grasp of the weather. Maldon I understand has its own sun which permanently delivers temperatures of at least 23 degrees and skies are always blue so you should be ok.
Ronnieyourworldyourprideyourtuftersyourhandsomebirthdaymanz spends the majority of his days asleep Soph so I don't think you need to worry about him being awake at your little dentist 's
Hope that helps if that makes sense?

All the vest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.