Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we need a detailed account of your appointment and that you PAID for it. Narcissistic witch

Her head looks too big for her neck

Weird woman.
Poor little flower. She looks so scared and anxious to be out alone in public with her anxiety

Reactions: 9
Right just throwing this out there. That massive Peter rabbit cake was obviously professionally done. Hinch has cleverly claimed to have done everything herself mainly from eBay, meaning she hasn’t had to tag any companies with anything to do with the party. That cake hasn’t featured in the main grid post of Ronnies birthday, therefore doesn’t require any tagging. It’s very briefly in stories again with no tag. There’s been no mention of collecting the cake prior to his birthday, which is odd considering how she documented doing everything else before the party and for someone who writes a list for everything was there even any mention of an actual birthday cake anywhere?. I think the cake has been delivered to the house by someone, possibly someone she is close with and has attended the party too. Sorry this is long but it’s just so suspicious of her and I find it a really big clue to suggest she has defo hidden the extent of the guests at the party. Cakes are one of the main things people brag about on insta and she hasn’t done that. Mystery cake maker has either been paid a lot of money for that cake and to keep it quiet or it’s someone close enough that they value her friendship and and an invite to Ronnies birthday over a tag to help their business. I don’t think anyone has piped up about the cake yet have they?
Think it’s from that Dunstable Cakehouse isn’t it?

Reactions: 3
She looks way older than 30 no way I would think she was a year older than me I genuinely thought when I followed her she was in her forties and not just saying that to be bitchy

Reactions: 11
Think it’s from that Dunstable Cakehouse isn’t it?
Just been having a look on there. No pics of the cake. But there’s a full highlight of Mrs hinch cakes. Which makes it even weirder that this cake has had no acknowledgement at all. I mean wether hinch tags or not people are so quick to claim what they have given or made for her, paid for or not

Reactions: 8
She's that thick she thinks we wouldn't notice all the cake was gone. Yeah soph you really shared all that out between 6 people didn't you???
She probably fed it to the fat controller (Henry) after all who doesn't gain a bit of party cake weight guyyzzz.. 🤦😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ohh ma gawd, hold yer horses guyss, how am I meant to fit 14 pages into a 20 min coffee break 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she thinks I'm going out to show you what dentist she went to,she must think I'm as stupid as I am!
Confession time,Check the shadow out.I didn't really take this photo...she did 🦒🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, those 6 guests at Ronnie's party really must like cake!!. Considering how big the boss eyed monstrosity was there isn't much left
Why was she cutting it so meanly? It just crumbled at the base because she was so tight with the slices. Imagine that parcelled up in a napkin would be nothing but crumbs when you came to unwrap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just been having a look on there. No pics of the cake. But there’s a full highlight of Mrs hinch cakes. Which makes it even weirder that this cake has had no acknowledgement at all. I mean wether hinch tags or not people are so quick to claim what they have given or made for her, paid for or not
Surely someone has to pop up soon and confirm they made it? They'll be desperate to! We all know these little businesses receive thousands of customers once they've gifted something to Grinchy? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Right just throwing this out there. That massive Peter rabbit cake was obviously professionally done. Hinch has cleverly claimed to have done everything herself mainly from eBay, meaning she hasn’t had to tag any companies with anything to do with the party. That cake hasn’t featured in the main grid post of Ronnies birthday, therefore doesn’t require any tagging. It’s very briefly in stories again with no tag. There’s been no mention of collecting the cake prior to his birthday, which is odd considering how she documented doing everything else before the party and for someone who writes a list for everything was there even any mention of an actual birthday cake anywhere?. I think the cake has been delivered to the house by someone, possibly someone she is close with and has attended the party too. Sorry this is long but it’s just so suspicious of her and I find it a really big clue to suggest she has defo hidden the extent of the guests at the party. Cakes are one of the main things people brag about on insta and she hasn’t done that. Mystery cake maker has either been paid a lot of money for that cake and to keep it quiet or it’s someone close enough that they value her friendship and and an invite to Ronnies birthday over a tag to help their business. I don’t think anyone has piped up about the cake yet have they?
I wouldn’t be admitting to that cake either. It was bleeping tit. Looked scary and dry as anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.