Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok ok I’m thinking a psychologist needs to give us input. Someone somewhere must be one on here. She’s a great theory for a project! Gretal always comes out when she’s pissed off and heading for a rant or a meltdown. I need to know the official ness of a psychs input

Parking my arse here ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ok ok I’m thinking a psychologist needs to give us input. Someone somewhere must be one on here. She’s a great theory for a project! Gretal always comes out when she’s pissed off and heading for a rant or a meltdown. I need to know the official ness of a psychs input

Parking my arse here ☕
When I’m allowed to go and see my sister I’ll ask her!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That rap! 🤦🏻‍♀️ she clearly wants the papers to pick it up as “the hilarious Mrs hinch” and to repost stories of the minions telling her you’re soooooo funny, zoph made my day ad nauseam. It’s a good day for engagement, clearly

Don’t you ever get tired of the fake adoration, hinch? As that’s what it is FAKE, it’s not real life it’s unknowns behind a screen and you’re letting them see intimate moments of your child and the inside of your home on the daily 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Couldn’t reply to the former thread but Jamie’s starting to lose his neck... might be time to stop with the wide boy look, J.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Parking my arse here ☕
I’d been thinking that too - there must also be material for a thesis on the Hinch Effect but focusing on thepeople that blindly follow everything she does and their weird obsession with her and the baby.

Reactions: 17
When I’m allowed to go and see my sister I’ll ask her!

Oh my god! Yes do. It will lit make my day to have professional opinion. I wish I’d been good at psych at a level and gone on into that profession. She fascinates me When she uses gretal like she does. And if she actually had true anxiety, would she do what she does? Because from what I can see, it just makes it worse.

Reactions: 7
I’d been thinking that too - there must also be material for a thesis on the Hinch Effect but focusing on thepeople that blindly follow everything she does and their weird obsession with her and the baby.

Absolutely! The whole Hinch Army / Hinch Effect thing is insane. I just cannot understand it. Do they all have the same personality traits? Is there a reason why she’s seen as a good thing for the mental health of those who suffer badly? Why do people think going back to a 1950’s house wife is a good thing for you?

Reactions: 18

Parking my arse here ☕
I'm not a psychologist but its pretty clear Gretal comes out when shes feeling manic

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Rather than rapping along to some song, filming it with a filter, then editing, adding text and uploading to Instagram,why not, I don’t know - actually play with your son?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Do we think this stupid gretal rapping is all distraction techniques because she feels a negative story might be brewing in the press?

Reactions: 38
I wonder how much she is charging her sister in law for that little shout out. No mates rates with her I’m guessing

• Haha
Reactions: 45
LOL mentioning her SIL as she knows she needs to keep family close as its all about to go off! I hope she loses her hinchers as shes a piss taking lying nasal talking hag

• Haha
Reactions: 34
And she's back advertising that absolutely pointless tissue holder! 🙄 Its nice to see Ronnie enjoying his kitchen - I had one or two growing up and bloody loved them! 😄😄

Reactions: 17
Good morning trolls!
wow the last few days have been a whirlwind of gold content hasn’t it 😂

she’s really starting to lose the plot isn’t she!
my friend at Gleam messaged me and asked if I’d seen the live but because I hadn’t seen it I couldn’t really press for any gossip

she just said “it was a tit show I am embarrassed to even work for the company representing her” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
Sometimes I think Zoph would rather give us Tattlers something to talk about rather than her actual loving and adoring followers... theres just no other reason for the actual tit shows on her stories. Surely she knows what she puts up comes across as absolutely mental 🤣

Reactions: 15
I still can’t believe the selfish witch never gave Jamie a grid post for his first Father’s Day. Done herself one for her birthday. Even the bleeping dog got one. We know the pecking order in that house!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.