Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does a women with crippling anxiety walk down the high street in broad daylight making a video of her talking to the camera?! I’m only a slightly anxious person (I don’t have anxiety) and even bringing my phone out to take a pic of something makes me cringe so hard when I’m alone because I’m worried people are watching thinking I’m an idiot!!!
Couldn’t agree with this more!
I suffer with panic disorder & have done since I was the victim of an attack when I was 22, I know there are many types of anxiety and disorders relating to it, but the last thing I would be doing if I had a bout of bad anxiety is posting on social media about my day/whereabouts/activities for the world to see, when you have those levels of anxiety sharing your world is the last thing you want to do, it’s often the other way around.
She’s an insult to people who do suffer with mental health issues, she thinks it’s the ‘in thing’ to have so that’s what she will portray for her own self gain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I hate hate hate the way she says "ebayer" its so much effort to say it out loud let alone read it 💔
Always puts me in a bad mood when she says " guyyysss I've had anuvver Ebayer come fru" 😠😠😠

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont know if the sun has fried my brain (or possibly quarantine has gotten to me) but i am pissing myself laughing here with the image of Ma Barker (and guests but only up to 6 guyzzzz) being snuck into Kween Sofzzzz house in the boot of her non existent Audi and Range Rover covered in ebay packages and plastic baskets from B&M.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so rude she totally drowns out anything he has to say. Not that I have one iota of sympathy for the loud mouth. You reap what you sow excuse the pun about the greenhouse lol

Reactions: 7
It really annoys me the way she just buys tit without having any plans for it. It’s cheap, plastic tit that’s going to break the minute it sees a bit of bad weather and end up in a landfill for the next 1000 years. She says she’s eco and looking out for the environment but there must be so much plastic waste that comes from her house. I get that she’s got a bit of money but if I had the cash she’s got, id invest it and put it away for my kids. I wouldn’t be ordering literally everything off Amazon and eBayer. She’s the bloody reason Jeff Bezos is so fecking rich..

Reactions: 14
Not sure if anyone has asked, but his cake was huge... where is the “leftovers” or did all her 30 guests eat it all 🧐 i would of thought we would have a post of “this is what’s left of ronronmashboy’s cake guyzzzz it was amazing!” But nope

Reactions: 9
I’ve just realised that the “1” and “R” on that CAKE are replicas of the Twig SHITE she makes 😫

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

If Mrs Mash steps up with that next I will vomit.

Why does she buy so much nonsense? She has spending issues.

For someone who pretends to be eco-aware, her carbon footprint with courier deliveries 😳

I might need to go to HA 🙈🙈🙈🙈

It really annoys me the way she just buys tit without having any plans for it. It’s cheap, plastic tit that’s going to break the minute it sees a bit of bad weather and end up in a landfill for the next 1000 years. She says she’s eco and looking out for the environment but there must be so much plastic waste that comes from her house. I get that she’s got a bit of money but if I had the cash she’s got, id invest it and put it away for my kids. I wouldn’t be ordering literally everything off Amazon and eBayer. She’s the bloody reason Jeff Bezos is so fecking rich..

Great minds, was typing mine as you posted this. It’s shocking. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am by no means an expert but I think she has a personality disorder and judging by how she was during her live she's probably on a manic period. Isn't impulsive spending a sort of side effect of mania?

Reactions: 12
Lurker here! Hi everybody! Literally registered to say this 😂 I genuinely believe she’s got some form of autism. Ive been saying it for a good year or so now! I know a LOT of people use that as an excuse for the way they are or the way some people are,but the more I see of her the more I think it.Her mannerisms,the way she is obsessed with things,the sheer excitement over tiny things.. I think she has a mild version of it! (I hope lm not offending anyone who think she hasn’t got it and knows people who do,and just thinks she’s a twit!)
Thing is though back in t’day she wasn’t like that. I think it’s all an act.

Apologies if that’s been said I’m only on page 7 supposed to still be 'at work' haha 🤫

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.