Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Ronnie having a flat head that should of been picked up MONTHS ago by her health visitor! My child started to get a flat head at a couple of months old because he hated tummy time but as soon as the healthy visitor noticed and I followed her advice about feeding on different sides and laying him differently in the cot it was fully sorted by 6 months old!

Reactions: 13
Not defending her, and I get that it’s out of reach for her followers, but if everyone who could afford to shop stopped because other people couldn’t afford it, we’d all be fucked.
I know it’s not a ‘job’ as such, but it is her business, her work, so she has to continue to fulfil her contracts and partnerships.
Tbf she's probably not bought anything since before lockdown anyway. Her garage will be rammed with stuff she can pull out for content on any given day. It's like a soap opera, all planned out in advance. Ron's probably at school, dog's dead and her and vestie divorced and we've just not caught up yet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Tbf she's probably not bought anything since before lockdown anyway. Her garage will be rammed with stuff she can pull out for content on any given day. It's like a soap opera, all planned out in advance. Ron's probably at school, dog's dead and her and vestie divorced and we've just not caught up yet
Tickled me this 😂👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The business responsible for the rabbit monstrosity have previous.

Look familiar?
B56A78B8-7A1E-4C41-ACFE-08E42777B2E5.png

Why you’d return to this company time and time again is a complete mystery, I’m almost as triggered by these cakes as I was by the mashed potato cadaver.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
With Ronnie having a flat head that should of been picked up MONTHS ago by her health visitor! My child started to get a flat head at a couple of months old because he hated tummy time but as soon as the healthy visitor noticed and I followed her advice about feeding on different sides and laying him differently in the cot it was fully sorted by 6 months old!
I don’t think she bothered with a health visitor there’s several things she does which goes against what they suggest. I had my appointment today via the phone she probably just lies if via the phone and says shes doing all the right things.

The business responsible for the rabbit monstrosity have previous.

Look familiar?
View attachment 160629

Why you’d return to this company time and time again is a complete mystery, I’m almost as triggered by these cakes as I was by the mashed potato cadaver.
it’s Peter rabbit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello magazine getting content off tattle now? 😂 bet she’s raging they’ve released the price of her wedding dress!
EF623D3A-403A-4368-AD19-B0C00B73881D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
#nofilter eh Soph? Who needs nostrils in 2020 anyway
I’ve just shown that picture to my fella (who doesn’t care about her either way-he’s just amused by my hatred for her)
he leapt behind the sofa while screaming ’bleeping hell-it’s nose has dropped off!’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are you worried about her knowing who you are? She reads here (Hi zoph) and don't want you getting Handsnomesmanz poo posted through your door one day 😂
Nope not worried in the slightest! I’m not saying anything on here that I wouldn’t say to her face! Ain’t that right Sophie 🖕🏻 I really hope she sees what I’ve been saying and actually realises how much the people in our community bleeping detest her and her fake bleeping life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Nope not worried in the slightest! I’m not saying anything on here that I wouldn’t say to her face! Ain’t that right Sophie 🖕🏻 I really hope she sees what I’ve been saying and actually realises how much the people in our community bleeping detest her and her fake bleeping life.
We compare them to Wayne and Waynetta biggest pair of slobs going

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have found the discussion around Hinch’s ‘personality/mental health/anxiety’ interesting. Here’s my 10p on it; as others have said I think it’s all carefully curated for the gram but the mask has/is slipping as it’s harder to keep up the charade (and lies). I think both she and Jamie are in it/as bad as each other - in that it’s easy for her play the sympathy card re flip flops/pants whatever when he won’t clap back - it’s so contrived. If he wanted out he could easily eg. Not be in pictures, not have his own blue tick insta page.

Manipulation, whether subconscious or conscious is a big part of her brand - posting stories about her ‘anxieties’ to reel the sheep in is a clever tactic - as soon as anyone questions it they can shout troll/bully and use Hinch’s anxiety to defend her - almost a weird ‘she has anxiety therefore she wouldn’t ever do XYZ’ - we can all be twats regardless of what tit we do or don’t have going on in life. The mental health/anxiety is also used as a selling tactic a lot of the time, certainly was in the early days ‘oh I feel so anxious but cleaning with ‘insert long list of products’ has fixed it all’ is bullshit. Yes I get activities including cleaning can help/be an outlet but they are only part of the solution. She is a saleswoman.

Gretal is another tactic of the brand to hide behind and to some extent I agree with whoever said it gives her a mask to hide behind to clap back but again she’s chosen that - surely if she was that anxious/nervous she wouldn’t ever be ‘brave’ enough to say anything? It’s just another ‘face’ for her to post from like the many filtered pics/stories. Then that clip of her doing the meet and greet with fans where she’s in sales mode alongside the clips we’ve seen of her snapping at others (we all do it but we don’t hide it) really show that the ‘oh little old me from the village’ is all a carefully crafted act.

The constant lies that are easy to spot alongside the ones the amazing detectives reveal here show it’s all a charade too alongside the constant blocking/deleting of any criticism or truths that would damage the brand. I posted this before but still think it’s relevant to Hinch and lots of other influencers.

Thank you making it to the end of my rambling TED Talk on the many faces of Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Loving this ☕ dying to know more! She makes out she’s such a respected member of the community too 😂

Reactions: 18
Hello magazine getting content off tattle now? 😂 bet she’s raging they’ve released the price of her wedding dress!View attachment 160640
I hate this picture SO much. She's spent that on that dress, had it splayed out around her and look at wee Ron (the birthday boy!) Those "shorts" and that waistcoat - it just looks absolutely ridiculous :( Poor wee soul, he looks better on a "normal" day - anyone would think she didn't want anyone looking at anyone but her. I think this just sums her up so well and it is so sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Have you got a street whatsapp group so you can all witch about the hunchs? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mine neither . I'm in Essex . My boy has an abscess that has made his face swell up on one side . Even they wouldn't see him , they just wrote a prescription out and handed me it through the window . Clearly he's not special enough to be seen 😢. She's such a bleep
My daughters brace bracket came away from her tooth end of April & was rubbing her mouth, rang up to be told watch YouTube videos on how to fix them!!!! Ended up taking pliers to them cos certainly weren’t gonna gorilla glue it back in her mouth 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.