Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking how much better it would be if she’d said ’ I’m really lucky that this fantastic dentist who Is brilliant at Invisalign, whitening botox and fillers is just on our local high street‘. I wonder if his followers are going to increase today by all her hinchers liking him because he ‘sorts saint Sowf’s teef art’
Followers now up to 3142, so that’s over 400 new followers since tne Maldon Diva posted her video. What I don’t get is what use to the lil’ole local dentist are mad hinchers from all over the Uk, including a 21 yr old who lives in Inverness. I know I’ve clearly got too much time on my hands but it’s crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine being 30 and worried about the ‘dentist’!!
I don’t judge on that at all. I had to have my first filling at the age of 39, hadn’t been to the dentist for 10+ years, and burst into tears at the receptionist when I went in to register.

I put it down to having a sadistic orthodontist when I was a teenager, who tightened the wires on my braces so much before the summer holidays (I was at boarding school) that it snapped the first day home.

Reactions: 1
It’s laughable the control she has over people and companies to delete things, change or explain!!!!!! If it’s nothing to do with her why even address it oh wait because she asked and if it wasn’t her why would she ask 😂

Reactions: 9
O may she is looking painfully thin. Even just showing her head and shoulders she looks really out of proportion. But her collar bone is really sticking out. She should maybe take some time away from social media and work on herself and her relationship with food as it’s Defo not normal.

Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before but the absolute desperation and need to stay relevant by recycling content/pre-recording/reading from a script/the complete mish mash of content is embarassing. I always have a dose of second hand embarrassment when I watch her stories. None of it is real! It is all bullshit Sophie has created whilst living in her mentally unstable lala land.

I’ve also given up feeling sorry for her sheep. To not be able to see through her manipulation at this point strongly points to them being of a similar fucked up mindset.

I just wish she’d put Ronnie before all this tit, the impact her actions are going to have on her son fills me with dread. Having a narcissistic mother rarely ends well for the child 😔

Reactions: 17
How does a women with crippling anxiety walk down the high street in broad daylight making a video of her talking to the camera?! I’m only a slightly anxious person (I don’t have anxiety) and even bringing my phone out to take a pic of something makes me cringe so hard when I’m alone because I’m worried people are watching thinking I’m an idiot!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
That dentist has probably had a right bollocking. For the record it looks a lot like her mouth and I don’t buy it that on the very day she tags her dentist there isn’t anything in it for him and he hasn’t uploaded a pic of her. Wouldn’t even surprise me if it was her hinchers that noticed the similarity and asked what she had done so they can copy

Reactions: 17
We told you you’d not regret it if you stayed 😋😉😘
I’ve honestly had such a laugh reading them, I’m waiting for her to do another grid post on insta so I can ruin her again till I get blocked 😂 I’ve never known someone to be so fake and just an all round piss taking witch. She makes my piss boil

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I’ve honestly had such a laugh reading them, I’m waiting for her to do another grid post on insta so I can ruin her again till I get blocked 😂 I’ve never known someone to be so fake and just an all round piss taking witch. She makes my piss boil

Pleaseeeeeee, pleaseeeeee, pleaseeeeee give us prior warning so we can get the screenshots in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.