Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I managed to screen record some of the live the other day, however I got a text halfway through and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to edit it out. I want to post the video but don’t want the name of who texted me appearing on here. Any ideas?

Reactions: 5
I managed to screen record some of the live the other day, however I got a text halfway through and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to edit it out. I want to post the video but don’t want the name of who texted me appearing on here. Any ideas?
Can you post them in 2 sections so the text bit is missing

There will be a bit missing obviously but that's understandable

Reactions: 6
You didn’t write what your daughter had for lunch nor take a photo?? For Shame!!!!! I’m gona send this over to mumsnet and let them say their piece 😂
My toddler just ate lunch but I forgot to film it and I'm now wondering if it even happened? Should I feed him a second lunch? I was also of thinking of making a portrait of him out of mashed potato, does that make sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Top author my arse.... big bug of mine not using correct there, their, they're
Oh my god I came here to say the same thing. Fair enough if you have dyslexia, you can’t help it if so HOWEVER she is just a thick bleep who gets other people to write her ‘books’ cause it would take her forever to write a bleeping chapter.

Reactions: 11
My toddler just ate lunch but I forgot to film it and I'm now wondering if it even happened? Should I feed him a second lunch? I was also of thinking of making a portrait of him out of mashed potato, does that make sense?
Just give him an Ella's hun, save yourself any more bother. You've not been out to those recycle tubs for a bit anyway and with everywhere being shut, they must be overflowing by now so due an empty. Hope this helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
are you on an iPhone? crop the video if so x

Reactions: 1
So Jamie was wearing a white T-shirt earlier before the dentist... and is now wearing what looks like the same outfit he was wearing yesterday🙄 wonder if they went to her mum and dads yesterday for Fathers Day and she’s passing stuff off as today.

Ronnie is also in something different but then she could easily pass that off as he got dirty.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
She gave herself a grid post for her birthday and her first Mother’s Day and her dogs birthday but Jamie didn’t get one for fathers day? Wow

Reactions: 23
I agree with all that you say. It is very strange how he acts but cant deny he seems a brilliant dad to Ronnie. What i think is strange is how hes not told Zoph to turn it in. Surely he could see she werent in any fit state to do a live the other night but he still let her. If that was me and my fella he would of been like nope you are not doing that. He continuously let's her make a show of herself because some of her stories are just bonkers and they both know full well a lot of people see her stories and have a lot to say about them! Only explanation I can think of that is he likes the money
Tbh to me I think he’s the puppet and I don’t think she’s all this ‘oh woe is me’ etc it’s all bullshit she’s very capable of carrying on and the whole anxiety act is ba look at the video of her and Jamie this morning you can see the ‘fake’ witch act under the filter it’s ridiculous I wouldn’t dream of doing tit like that with my partner ffs we’ve been together six years in November I think we’ve less then ten pictures of us actually together and tbh I wouldn’t dream of talking to him or pulling that stupid face like ‘what a head he is’ kinda face at him because I actually bleeping respect my partner she treats him like some spare knob

Top author my arse.... big bug of mine not using correct there, their, they're
Ronnie’s also in something different 👌🏻

Reactions: 9
So Jamie was wearing a white T-shirt earlier before the dentist... and is now wearing what looks like the same outfit he was wearing yesterday🙄 wonder if they went to her mum and dads yesterday for Fathers Day and she’s passing stuff off as today.
Wow she really does store photos for days when she has no content. WHAT.A.LIFE

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.