Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I think I first saw the term "two cheeks of the same arse" over on the Stacey Solomon thread, referring to her and Hinch. I loved it then and honestly couldn't think of a more fitting term. Anyone who can't see that these two are up to something must be blind. It's like they are morphing into the same person...
  • Sudden love of pointless crafts and DIY upcycling.
  • Montage cleaning/sorting/tidying videos.
  • Home hacks.
  • General love of cleaning.
  • Organising tutorials and 'ideas' stolen from Pinterest.
  • Joe saying Stacey looks like a fab ice lolly.
  • Jamie saying Hinch looks like a refresher sweet.
  • Baby weaning ideas.
  • Matching babies.
  • Matching swing chairs.
  • Love of affordable shops.
  • Banter with/teasing their partners being a focal point
  • Scrapbooks for daysssss...on everything!
  • Songs to match the task in hand.
  • Both changing the lyrics to songs to match what they are doing.
  • Stacey's new obsession with baskets and b&m (like Hinch)
  • Hinch's new obsessions with introducing wood accents into her home (like Stacey)
  • Love of small businesses
  • Loving their followers like they "really know them"
  • Both particularly "hormonal" & dropping pregnancy hints like bombs.
  • Both hoping everything they do and say "makes (fucking) sense"
  • Both "hoping" that everything that comes out of their big gobs "helps."
  • Forcing the knowledge of their friendship and daily FaceTimes upon us.
  • Phone in a drawer for the day.
  • Same scripted statements and captions.
  • Both being exhausted & claiming no time for personal grooming.
I'm sure I've left some things off...All I know is that I eye roll so much, I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose an eye to the back of my head someday soon 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Swipeupguyzzz

Oh so THIS is where my sisters (and brothers?) hang! Can't tell you how excited I was to find you all over the weekend!

Sooo, I've followed "our Soph" probably from near the beginning, I like cleaning accounts but to pop in and out of, not make mashed potato homages out of, or any other vegetables for that matter. Remember they used to be relatively normal? She cleaned, Vestie had a job, was just ok?

Like wtf happened guyyyz??!! I fell away from it a bit when she got pregnant and then even more so when "Our Ronnie" was born (have zero interest in watching other folks kids) and now it just is like one big #AD. I wouldn't even mind but it's just so sly. Three things finished me off. The BBQ ( soooo anxious guys with this lockdown, yeah right) The soak or not to soak (are folk really that thick to think that was a chat with her and vestie and not a ready made campaign) and then Our Ron's birthday. Seriously, wtf was that all about, it couldn't have screamed me me me anymore f it tried. Poor kid.

Well those 3 things and the cooking, oh man the "cooking". 100% a cookbook on the horizion (think the make up one must have been binned as that was 100% tested out on the sheep first with the "tutorials")

Anyway kidz, look forward to catching up on the gazillion threads, may take me a while as I'm just learning guys, does that make sense? Hope this helps. ATV x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I refuse to make my dog any supper.
He's opened my finest port and is smoking a cigar.
I'll pass him the remote and I'm off to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

MrsK32

Why is she so concerned about Covid today but didn’t give a shit when she had 30 people over for the party at the weekend, when she broke lockdown for bbq’s, when she had her mum in and out the gaff, when vestlife was in and out the shops for her, buying her the bench and when they went out picking up sticks ?????

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
Early thread suggestion

Anxious for dentist or is Hinch up the duff? There’s rumours of Botox cos she sure does look rough!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

tippingpoint

VIP Member
How does a women with crippling anxiety walk down the high street in broad daylight making a video of her talking to the camera?! I’m only a slightly anxious person (I don’t have anxiety) and even bringing my phone out to take a pic of something makes me cringe so hard when I’m alone because I’m worried people are watching thinking I’m an idiot!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Gla30

Chatty Member
Spraying dettol all over her Chairs. Someone’s definitely had people in the house touching them 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Vest_foot_forward

I think it’s all to do with the way he looks, his a good looking guy but because he isn’t the mark wright perfect Essex man type she won’t give him a post on her grid doesn’t fit in with her image of perfection
A good looking guy? Are u ok hun? 😂😂🐸🐸🐸

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Who goes from riddled with anxiety to trying to take sexed up selfies in the mirror for the internet in the evening honestly girl you are so far up your own arse attention seeking for comments and compliments from strangers 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

allforthegram

VIP Member
Does she not realise that the average working family are up at about 6am everyday anyway?
no? I guessed she would have no reason to know that...

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Ashad

Chatty Member
Henry doesnt want to go to bed yet... will her and Jamie take him for a drive to get him to sleep too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I wonder how much she is charging her sister in law for that little shout out. No mates rates with her I’m guessing

• Haha
Reactions: 45

PurpleLemonade

So... She said that Peter Rabbit's head isn't real cake. I had a top fake foam tier at my wedding and we kept it as a keepsake. Does this mean she's got a decapitated Peter Rabbit head roaming about the house? Poor Ronnie will be traumatised if he comes across that! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Lreb88

VIP Member
Not one to defend HunchBunch but it was my birthday over the weekend and I ate a whole Colin the Caterpillar cake, so I definitely could have finished off Peter in a few days. Looked dry as anything though. I’ll stick with Colin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43