Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InstaFamous

Oh wow guys! I’m so overwhelmed - I’m a VIP member now. Never did I ever think when I first started this little account that I would be a VIP, I honestly can’t believe it. I can’t wait until my kids are older and I can tell them about this crazy journey and share everything with them. I just can’t believe this happened to me - little old me. And I’m still just learning guyz, and we’re all in this together!

I’ve ordered myself some giant light-up VIP letters for the garden, and I had my family take a picture of me with them when I had my BBQ this weekend, but don’t worry - I won’t post them until lockdown is over guys. And if anyone mentions it to me before then then I have “no comment” thank you.

(also my posts now cost £8k)

I was going to get a takeaway tonight guys but I’m too anxious to order one, so I’ll make a roast instead. ATV xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
So this has been really grating on me for a while now so feel like I need abit of a rant 🤣 so here goes...

is Sophie abit mentally behind? Being a 30 year old woman but still needs her arse wiping by ma barker, the constant need for Jamie to tag along if she’s out with Stacey, for someone who is 30 she acts like a 15 year old who can’t be trusted to do anything normal

it just pisses me off why she needs so much help to raise Ronnie 🤷🏻‍♀️ No offence to anyone who’s had struggles etc but why does she never have Ronnie on her own? I really don’t understand why Ronnie needs 3 people to raise him, it’s weird.

I suppose coming from experience of being a single parent I guess, bought my own home at 19 so have been independent, I do have a close family but I’m not up my parents arse like hinch 🤣 I’m now 26 nearly 27 and I have a 18 month old son, Iv been a single parent since 12 weeks pregnant (dad was a wanker, left never be heard from again) And have raised my baby by myself and had the odd bit of help from my parents and sister if I needed it, unfortunately my nan was diagnosed with terminal cancer when I was pregnant and passed away 13 days after my son was born so he was lucky to have briefly met her, I had my mum at his birth as the dad wasn’t around and then pretty much from the day my son came home my mum stayed the first couple of days but it had to be cut short as my nan was dying and being with her was most important as my parents would have lots of time with my son in the future etc

so what I find really annoying is that Iv coped perfectly fine on my own and raised my baby myself and done all the night feeds all on my own, cook my son nutritious meals, play with him etc

why can’t she do the most simplest of things and need so much help with everything? She’s 30 years old ffs she should be independent by now! I pay my mortgage on my own, pay my bills, pay for my car, look after my 2 dogs, look after and pay for my child as the dad pays nothing (doesn’t have rights either not even on the birth certificate) and I have managed perfectly fine and why’s that? Because I had too, I had no choice to suck it up and get on with it, if I had a bad day or made a mess in the house did I sit hysterically crying on the floor waiting for someone to pick me up? No because I’m not a crybaby cunt.

Sophie get a fucking grip you immature child and get your head out of your mothers arse and actually parent your child properly, it actually seems like you are afraid of Ronnie sometimes and he needs more attention, no point saying you love him all time on insta as he doesn’t even look at you most days, actions speak louder than words

And I’m not jealous I’m actually really proud of myself and what Iv achieved, I can’t never say I missed out on my baby’s childhood or missed out on memories because I have been there every second of his life (apart from when I got to work and get 2 days of peace, or if he goes to nana and grandads for the afternoon 🤣)

Sorry for the rant....... fuck you Sophie 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
“My neighbours must think I’m maaaad shouting for handsnomes 🤣

No, they think you’re a cunt for having a BBQ during lockdown 👍🏼🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Yeah, I keep mines on my fridge so it’s literally a grab and open kinda job. They’re good. No idea where she will keep hers though. Knowing her they will be stored in a random place. Even if her fridge wasn’t covered by a cupboard door, could you Imagine her actually putting a bulky magnet on her fridge?
It'll have it's own labelled basket, surrounded by fake ivy and she'll say goodnight to it each night. She'll add 'open cupboard door with magnet' to her Hinchlist and we'll have stories of how she can't believe how much it's changed her life while Michael Bolton plays in the background.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

proseccolove

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #165
A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta
Henry’s trying to escape - quick, run faster!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Snarkysnarky

Let’s see how much ‘gifted’ baby proofing stuff she gets sent now. Won’t need to put her hand in her pocket to ensure the safety of her own child at home.

On a different note, I parked in front of this handsomezzz manzzz today and his face reminds me of mine when I torture myself by watching her stories.

CCFC0C40-D765-4D03-A6FE-40452FC4BBC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Can you imagine being her neighbour opposite 🤣
Watching a skeleton with bird nest hair in a ebay dress with no shoes and boobs Flapping screaming handsomes running down the road, legs gangling while she runs like a demented giraffe

I am laughing just imagining it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I must be a total skank. I don’t think I ever have... 😳

In other news Hinch Army OCD is a debilitating mental illness... I have OCD and never cleaned like Hinch
THIS.
I literally was about to make this point, since Hinch created cleaning🙄 I have never witnessed so many people flippantly use the term OCD and it fucking riles me. You’re not OCD because you liberally spray your worktops down with zoflora or because you organise your crap into baskets.

My mum has OCD, genuine OCD. It’s a horrific mental illness that has caused multiple psychotic breakdowns, she does not clean her fucking house. She’s too busy digging up the garden trying to find the person she’s convinced herself she’s buried under there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

InstaFamous

Hinch (am): doing some baby proofing on the cupboards

Hinch (pm): you know fucking what?! Imma put a big bowl of moss right where my baby can grab and eat it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Pissing myself at the image of her screaming for the dog. Imagine someone found him and put a public Facebook post out “Lost dog in Maldon area. We found him in our pantry eating icing sugar from the box. He is VERY overweight”

• Haha
Reactions: 50

gigi_93

VIP Member
Now she’s sharing The Ordinary products... it’s been hard enough to get my usual bits from them since LD and now the whole effin army will be ordering it! 😭
This has boiled my piss. My favourite skin care brand will now be impossible for me to get because of her scabby little minions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49