Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Pound to a pinch of shit that archway was ready to be unveiled weeks ago but then she spots SS dressing her egg chair in artificial greenery so she shouts to Jaymeeee and Ma B “back up guyyyys, back uuuuup” ✋🏼She immediately takes off the red ribbon and grabs the scissors off Ma B, declaring the archway closed due to unforeseen circumstances 🤣 quickly orders a bag of fake green shit off AmazON. Cue the cock & bull story of it needing an extra piece of wood and voila! “I now declare the Harchway open! Cut the ribbon mum! Oh shit 🤭” *pushes her out of shot “You’re not supposed to be ere get back under the stairs...”
RonRon sat there watching the farce of ‘Harchway’ deadpan face thinking of all the vaginas I had to be pushed out of, I came out of yours 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Perhaps Ma Barker was meant to be coming over to cook the roast and now the plan has changed? Poor old zoph...someone #gift her a roast, we can't have her suffering like this 🙄
Maybe Dominic Cummings has dropped in at Ma n Pa’s for Sunday dinner on his way back from Durham so Zowf’s been dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Good Egg

VIP Member
So Hinch left the bath full of water 💦 and SS has just said she left Rex’s Bathwater in the bath ALL NIGHT whilst her and Joe slept downstairs

IRRESPONSIBLE

You know this has to stop. I know a baby who drowned in no less than an inch of water whilst the mum turned her back to grab a towel. They lived two doors down. Those screams will haunt me forever.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

AC55

VIP Member
Oh for fucks sake! Had to mention the Ebay dress while frantically searching for Fat Boy Slim! And who the fuck cares if you has a bra on or not? And while you and that pussy whipped husband of yours were running around the neighbourhood looking for the dog who can't really run for fuck because he's so fat, who was looking after your real child? You know Ronnie don't you? He's the little guy who lives behind your sofa and thinks your moss is broccoli. Set of cunts the pair of you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
This has boiled my piss. My favourite skin care brand will now be impossible for me to get because of her scabby little minions
Makeup revolution do dupes. I've used them and I've used Ordinary, for me personally I couldn't see any difference in their products. Around same price too. If they all sell out because her hinchers are buying everything in stock, I just hope they do their research first and don't mix certain serums, and also oils together that shouldn't be used at the same time 🤦🤦 I can see a lot of hinchers asking why they have red, sore and blotchy faces after mixing this and that. And if elbow grease or pink stuff will help. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
She just said “it’s bank holiday Monday and I can’t be bothered....if I’m honest”
Funny how the ‘troll’messaged her about her wardrobe and said “I thought it would be bigger...if I’m honest” 🤔strange how a troll would steal her catchphrase. Deffo sent that message to herself how pathetic lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's only doing zoflora hour and nothing else today because its bank holiday and she cant be bothered? Please explain how it being a bank holiday makes ANY difference to her? Its not like her or vestlife work, or have worked for a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
I don’t care what anyone says Stacey is continuously throwing shade at hinch. Don’t understand why though coz when they are together they are so far up each other’s arses. Wonder if it’s all for tattle coz she reads on here too
I had a frenemie. Whenever I put something on facebook of my son, she would then put a pic of her son doing it as if it was a competition. She judged me because I was using the green packet pampers and not the more expensive purple pack,she said “Oh, did they only have the cheaper ones left in Tesco”. I daren't use the Aldi ones I had around her after that in fear of looking like I didn’t care for my child enough. At the time she was the only friend I had local that had a baby. People would assumed we were best friends but I hated her. I joined a baby group, met lovely Mums and moved on. I think this is what Stacey and Hinch have, a frenemie relationship. They’re both twats but I think Stacey is the bitchiest one. It must get Sophie down seeing Stacey be all smug about being a stepford wife with the developed baby, but I’m here for it because she deserves to be pulled down a peg or two 😂. I bet they feel they can’t relate to people who aren’t in the public eye so they are drawn to each other. Stacey would drop Hinch if she found a bigger celeb with a baby. I’m 100% sure they hate each other deep down and they both slag each other off to Jamie/Joe but the competitiveness and public attention keeps drawing them in. In the meantime we sit back and watch both of their indirect digs to eachother on their stories 🍿🍿🍿.

• Haha
  • Heart

LaTela

Chatty Member
Genuine question.. Is she taking the piss with the moss bowl? Surely? I get the benefits and that’s amazing and all but right there centre stage on your coffee table? A moss bowl? I’m asking again.. She’s taking the piss, right?
Does she not realise the difference between dried craft moss and living moss??? Dear Lord - a bowl of dried craft moss won’t do anything for your air quality!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I ordered a pack of 20 of the cupboard locks and they arrived yesterday. They are great. I'm just glad I ordered them last week and didn't leave it. Because her barmy army will be ordering them now, kids or no fucking kids 😂😂😂
I must get some, I don’t want my kids getting in my wine cupboard. They are 34 and 37 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Inkarea

It's only taken her a year to get child safety equipment 🙄
Why has she only just ordered them and why did she have to wait for everyone to advise her she should get them 😳

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I haven't caught up yet, so I don't know if this has been said, but thats not even real moss ffs. Its the kind of moss that you decorate model railways with 😂
The Kardashians Moss was real, hers really isn't. That's got as much use as me filling a bowl with fluff... and that why it smells of dust, the thick dumbarse twat!
Its never going to neutralise any pollutants in the air, it will never grow and I'm dying to see the day she water it 😂😂😂
In my wonderful husbands words (which made it all the more better hearing it in a Yorkshire accent) "what is she? A thick fucking cunt?" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t feel comfortable plugging in a random eBay electrical product I bought for a tenner and leaving it in my babies room. I’ve seen them recommended for when they have a dry nose or a cold but I didn’t think they were for all the time. She just likes “things”. Never happy if she doesn’t have her things.

• Haha