Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Hinch left the bath full of water 💦 and SS has just said she left Rex’s Bathwater in the bath ALL NIGHT whilst her and Joe slept downstairs

IRRESPONSIBLE

You know this has to stop. I know a baby who drowned in no less than an inch of water whilst the mum turned her back to grab a towel. They lived two doors down. Those screams will haunt me forever.
I know this isn’t a SS thread but she’s bloody lazy. I bet if she didn’t have an Instagram dedicated to organising she would be living like a slob. How hard is it to take the water out the bath. This isn’t the first time she’s done it either.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Was the moss real or fake... bought from Ebay? .. she stuck it to some pots for effect n lift n put that in a bowl.. doesn't moss also need water n soil.. n isn't it a fungus at the end of the day...

Reactions: 2
New thread title:
Fungus features and grubby claws, artificial trellis now Hinch wants more!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That moss thing pissed me off yesterday, she drove me to drink and I literally can't watch her videos today.

Reactions: 1
I'm really behind on the thread (trying to catch up on pages whilst my baby sleeps through his online sensory class😂🤦‍♀️) but regarding the ordinary skincare.

I definitely think theres a secret Ordinary partnership. Aswell as hinch, I've counted 6 other 'influencers' who have asked for skincare recommendations in the past few weeks, happened to decide on the ordinary and are sharing their routines and then the inevitable swipe ups come.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's only doing zoflora hour and nothing else today because its bank holiday and she cant be bothered? Please explain how it being a bank holiday makes ANY difference to her? Its not like her or vestlife work, or have worked for a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I honestly don’t get the need for all the seating in the garden? There’s 2 people and 1 child in that house. They have a dining table set (never seen them sat at) bar stools set ( never seen them sat at) the egg chair which she does use and now a bench? Like what makes u think oh I’ll sit on the bench today, then oh I’ll take 10 steps away and sit on a bleeping egg chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Buys fake moss to clear the air, now more lies about the garden chair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
GOOD LORD CAN THE WOMAN PLEASE SWALLOW THE SALIVA IN HER MOUTH BEFORE SPEAKING!! IT’S bleeping TRIGGERING 😰😰😰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s that first sentence! 😰 Sounds like she’s got a mouth full of spit!! ‘Whilssssst Ronnie sssssleepsss’

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.