Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes clearly “popping” the gate malarky on IG hoping she will get a company to go out and do it free for her....after lockdown obvs zoph!!!........leech!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She is so desperate to look relatable. I almost feel sorry for her. I had PND and struggled to bond with my oldest child, it felt like a chore. I totally get that vibe from her. She would be far more relatable if she admitted she found motherhood difficult instead of her stupid stories desperately trying to look like mother of the year.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #165
A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta
Henry’s trying to escape - quick, run faster!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
That song tho!

Notice she says "to get them to eat", does this mean she normally has trouble getting him to eat? Surely not, because obvs she would never lie to the gram and he seems to inhale every bit of slop on his plate, so.......I CALL BULLSH1T 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
seriously!! how big are the portions shes feeding that child! it appears she doesn't even feed her self that much! the poor dog is like a shetland pony.. i'm sure she could easily go get the dog groomed, in this heat you'd nearly call it animal abuse ha. And that moss is like something you'd see out of Shreks swap!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Woz dat de end of de song?” PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TALK TO YOUR CHILD LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. She doesn’t realise the damage she’s doing!
I wonder if maybe off camera she does speak to him normally and that’s why he looks at her like she’s a bleeping crackpot when she does all this screeching “handsnomes” and “mummaz” garbage. Probably not but it might explain why he looks at her so confused most of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her singing that toot toot beep beep made me cringe out my hole why does she think instagram needs to see that?? Does she not keep ANYTHING to herself with that boy. Shameful
Never heard that phrase
“made me cringe out of my hole...”

It’s so magnificently expressive 🤣

I must remember it. 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a theory guuzzzzz, when Handsnomes goes off for his "grooming" what do you bet a new slimmer dog replaces him.
Like in a soap opera when a character goes upstairs and comes down with a different face :)
Handsnomes the second. Hope this makes sense ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Maybe the "outside kitchen" was never at Ma and Pa Barker's gaff, maybe it's in the granny annexe!
You and I think alike. The plot thickens.
“Guyssss I’ve been waitings to reveals this to you all for aggggessss now but had mumsy and daddy lived too far away so moved them into a hut in our garden”
I’m calling it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You and I think alike. The plot thickens.
“Guyssss I’ve been waitings to reveals this to you all for aggggessss now but had mumsy and daddy lived too far away so moved them into a hut in our garden”
I’m calling it now.
Not sure why you think it's an annexe when it definitely is across the road
house1.png

Before the extention

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.