Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely can’t believe she’s been ‘up all night’ worrying about cooking a roast

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Perhaps Ma Barker was meant to be coming over to cook the roast and now the plan has changed? Poor old zoph...someone #gift her a roast, we can't have her suffering like this 🙄
Maybe Dominic Cummings has dropped in at Ma n Pa’s for Sunday dinner on his way back from Durham so Zowf’s been dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Now she’s sharing The Ordinary products... it’s been hard enough to get my usual bits from them since LD and now the whole effin army will be ordering it! 😭
This has boiled my piss. My favourite skin care brand will now be impossible for me to get because of her scabby little minions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It's only taken her a year to get child safety equipment 🙄
Why has she only just ordered them and why did she have to wait for everyone to advise her she should get them 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's only taken her a year to get child safety equipment 🙄
Why has she only just ordered them and why did she have to wait for everyone to advise her she should get them 😳
Aww come on now she's still learning remember. Couldn't possibly Google or use common sense

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t wait till she has to move all her tat cause don’t you worry hinch won’t be long before his little hands are alllll over touching absolutely everything, nothing is safe From a toddler grasp lol, eyes in the back of your head

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone else not in the mood for her bollocks today.

The woman is mentally draining!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I use ordinary too. Thankfully I’ve got loads at the moment, as I accidentally double ordered! Do her minions still rush out and buy everything though? Did that not die off?

Reactions: 12
What on earth does she want a humidifier for RonRon's room for? There is no need. He doesnt appear to have skin or breathing issues ( miracle really given that her house is a chemical castle). She probably just saw it on someone else's story and her grabby hands just HAD to have one.
Soph you will probably end up with mould. Especially as you never seem to open your windows, just mask smells with chemical sprays.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What on earth does she want a humidifier for RonRon's room for? There is no need. He doesnt appear to have skin or breathing issues ( miracle really given that her house is a chemical castle). She probably just saw it on someone else's story and her grabby hands just HAD to have one.
Soph you will probably end up with mould. Especially as you never seem to open your windows, just mask smells with chemical sprays.
Was going to say same, not very safe either in a child’s room. She will find a use for the mould spray!
I want moisture out of a room not bloody add more to it atm

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.