Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 10 month old shared some of my pizza for lunch, i couldn't be bothered to make something else foe him 😂 tuna and yoghurt, yummy 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine being her neighbour opposite 🤣
Watching a skeleton with bird nest hair in a ebay dress with no shoes and boobs Flapping screaming handsomes running down the road, legs gangling while she runs like a demented giraffe

I am laughing just imagining it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
If anyone seen my last post ignore the attachment of my kid in the mirror 😂 can't do anything without one of them popping up!

As I was saying, I've got the Ella's kitchen cook book and what she's made is meant to serve as 2 fillings for a jacket potato

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She actually screamed HANDSUMMMMS down the street.. how about using his actual name he will respond to?!?

It’s like the Maldon version of CHANELLLLLLL the parrot😂

I feel a bit sad for fat Hennerz really, with his excess lard and coat, he is probably really struggling.
He looks so unhappy all the time.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t Vest do any cooking or housework?! Does he just sit around ‘managing’ his robot?
I'm actually begining to think she doesn't let him, she likes to be the doting housewife. Which is fine if she's happy that way, I know some women who are like that (not me 😂)

I also think she a huge problem handing over control. She's too pinickety about things, Jamie probably gave up trying to help. She strikes me as someone who would moan if someone tried to do her a good deed and help her without her asking.

I bet she was a absolute nightmare after she gave birth. Worrying about not having any hoover lines than enjoying her baby and healing.

Reactions: 7
As if she thought henry had ran away, he can barely run to the other end of his garden when he’s looking for that fox in a morning 🙄 he probably wanted some peace and quiet from her screaming

• Haha
Reactions: 27
😂 😂 😂
She actually screamed HANDSUMMMMS down the street.. how about using his actual name he will respond to?!?

It’s like the Maldon version of CHANELLLLLLL the parrot😂

I feel a bit sad for fat Hennerz really, with his excess lard and coat, he is probably really struggling.
😂😂 HANSNUMES!!! (while crying, looking looking at the camera) He's a big ginger dog, fat as duck 😭😭😭 HANSNUMES!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Why doesn’t Vest do any cooking or housework?! Does he just sit around ‘managing’ his robot?
The whole brand relies on a really outdated gender role balance.
Just go through the Facebook pages, the cult are low income women, a lot of whom don’t work. She needs to show the “hey being at home all the time just doing domestic drudgery is great! Look how much fun I’m having. No need to want anything else from life, just need to want more scented disinfectant.”
If vest did any work around the house it ruins the illusion.
It worries me that little boy growing up in that attitude and what outdated attitudes he’ll have toward women.

• Heart
  • Haha
Probably lying on the cold garage floor because hes overweight and hot in this heat. Get a paddling pool out for him!!! Had to get in her ebay dress to, didnt she!!! Couldnt just say running down the road in my dress. Who would put running down the street in my new look/dorothy perkins/primark etc..... dress. Has to do an ad!!

• Haha
I bought some of their stuff awhile ago. I’m old and exhausted looking and now have got spots.
Thanks peri-menopause!!!!
Is there a good website for clear instructions on how to use the stuff for maximum effect?
I read the information on their website, and also watch YouTube videos on skincare.

I'm perimenopausal too, I'm just hoping I don't ever mix up pink stuff for a exfoliating clay mask 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching a skeleton with bird nest hair in a ebay dress with no shoes and boobs Flapping screaming handsomes running down the road, legs gangling while she runs like a demented giraffe

Bet the dress is see through in daylight too 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Must be a slow news/story day for hunch to make up that BS. Get the witch army commenting OMG hunzzz I was crying for you! Douches

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The whole brand relies on a really outdated gender role balance.
Just go through the Facebook pages, the cult are low income women, a lot of whom don’t work. She needs to show the “hey being at home all the time just doing domestic drudgery is great! Look how much fun I’m having. No need to want anything else from life, just need to want more scented disinfectant.”
If vest did any work around the house it ruins the illusion.
It worries me that little boy growing up in that attitude and what outdated attitudes he’ll have toward women.
👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know she said handsomes was warm so was sleeping in the garage but he looks like he’s bleeping melted onto the floor!! The size of that beast it’s really cruel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

That’s exactly how I imagined it too 😂😂
Skeleton with a birds nest on its head haha hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“My neighbours must think I’m maaaad shouting for handsnomes 🤣

No, they think you’re a bleep for having a BBQ during lockdown 👍🏼🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Well, someone must have let the bloody dog into the garage. He's not exactly small enough to slip in behind you like my bloody cat does and he can hardly open the door himself 🙄

Looking at the picture of her cleaning the windows you can see how overlooked their gardens are. You can clearly see the playhouse in the garden next door from her bedroom window. Whoever reported their bbq must have been able to get some really clear images of Soph's garden too. Not surprising she hasn't tried to lie her way out of it and claim it didn't happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it so funny that she’s rolling in cash and probably has nice cars and designer clothes and god knows what else, but she has to hide all of it lest she become unrelatable to her audience of B&M bummers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it's a personal choice, I know many folk who shorten their kids names and many who hate it, our son is Thomas James and we have done for about 12 years called him TJ. We like it
We have a Thomas Jack!
My dad only ever called him.TJ
Hes definitely becoming more Tom than Thomas!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.