Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a full 24 hours behind on these posts and I’m genuinely excited for the comments on the roast dinner than never happened and the sudden baby proofing and I can’t forget that bleeping moss 🙈😂 I’ll see you in a few hours... if the gin doesn’t knock me out before I manage to catch up that is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s so sad to see that he just doesn’t engage with her. He doesn’t even look at her! She goes right to his face and he actually looks round her to look for his dad! That would break my heart! Surely she must see it?
also what chance has that poor boy of talking properly with the way she talks to him? Talk to him like a human you utter wanka!

Reactions: 13
Hi’s guiseee. I discovered Tattle the other day when I couldn’t stand anymore of Hinch and her awful cooking attempts. LOVING the threads. It’s like you’re all in my head.

I was rewatching her clean the windows earlier and this caught my eye. It made me think how someone said we don’t see the right side of her garden. Does anyone know what it is??
Sorry I totally mis read that I thought you meant what is on the side of her garden yeah I noticed that too looks like somebody’s house must be the front of the house

I don’t want to speculate and it isn’t my place to diagnose, but I know Sophie reads here so I just want to say that if she suspects anything at all is happening, seek medical attention.

Just from my experience I was diagnosed with epilepsy as a teenager after having two tonic clonic seizures. I was also noted to have suffered from absences, but my parents had never known that absences were a thing that existed. I had been treated as a child for glue ear to explain why sometimes I didn’t respond. It’s only now that I realise that the glue ear may have been a problem, but it was ultimately hiding the undiagnosed epilepsy. If only I had been diagnosed sooner I might have had better seizure control now.

We see a tiny fraction of what happens, and maybe it is nothing. Maybe things have been looked into and Sophie doesn’t want to post about it which is entirely her choice.

Reactions: 9
Hi’s guiseee. I discovered Tattle the other day when I couldn’t stand anymore of Hinch and her awful cooking attempts. LOVING the threads. It’s like you’re all in my head.

I was rewatching her clean the windows earlier and this caught my eye. It made me think how someone said we don’t see the right side of her garden. Does anyone know what it is??
She's cleaning the front windows so it's the neighbour's house
If that's what you mean

Reactions: 1
This is why I hate it when everything’s personalised cos it’s such a waste, the amount of clothes he’s got with his name on and stuff, once it doesn’t fit him then what? U can’t take it to a charity shop or sell it unless you have a a baby with the same name. And on the pram? That’s just mental. Same with the toy box and everything, knowing her she will keep everything in the loft or garage, she has enough space for all other tit that she doesn’t need or use.
Recently my nephews partner had a baby boy, I bought their 2 daughters, new big sister t shirts, there were some cute ones with 2020 on them but I swerved them for the very reason that at least with no year on them, she can pass them onto friends or charity shop them , there’s some things that are nice to keep that are personalised but zoph is kicking the arse of it .

Yes!! It is for sure something else that was built during the modest kitchen renovation of 2020. Probably a dog house for vest/where she keeps her parents.
ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t want to speculate and it isn’t my place to diagnose, but I know Sophie reads here so I just want to say that if she suspects anything at all is happening, seek medical attention.

Just from my experience I was diagnosed with epilepsy as a teenager after having two tonic clonic seizures. I was also noted to have suffered from absences, but my parents had never known that absences were a thing that existed. I had been treated as a child for glue ear to explain why sometimes I didn’t respond. It’s only now that I realise that the glue ear may have been a problem, but it was ultimately hiding the undiagnosed epilepsy. If only I had been diagnosed sooner I might have had better seizure control now.

We see a tiny fraction of what happens, and maybe it is nothing. Maybe things have been looked into and Sophie doesn’t want to post about it which is entirely her choice.
I actually feel concerned. I'm no expert but you can literally see the point he zone's out and back in again. First time I saw it I felt that weren't right

• Sad
Reactions: 6

I thought the exact same thing, I was trying to work out which part of the garden it was, the fences looked completely different, it proper baffled me until I thought duck this I don’t even care 😂

• Haha
I actually feel concerned. I'm no expert but you can literally see the point he zone's out and back in again. First time I saw it I felt that weren't right
I will be honest, i tend to skim through her feed but when I saw someone comment on the last page about it I watched it to see what they meant and I agree.

It could be absolutely anything though hence why I don’t want to jump to conclusions, but if Sophie does read here and she notices him doing it more often then it is something worth discussing with a GP/HV.

Reactions: 3
Just seen the toot toot beep bleeping beep video and it is so sad how Ronnie is constantly looking behind her even when she is acting the twit right infront of him 😔

• Wow
Oh for fucks sake! Had to mention the Ebay dress while frantically searching for Fat Boy Slim! And who the duck cares if you has a bra on or not? And while you and that pussy whipped husband of yours were running around the neighbourhood looking for the dog who can't really run for duck because he's so fat, who was looking after your real child? You know Ronnie don't you? He's the little guy who lives behind your sofa and thinks your moss is broccoli. Set of cunts the pair of you!
he was cutting the grass on a sit on lawn mower

• Haha
Reactions: 5

No don’t speculate you will get told off😂 but I think he was having a pee at that vacant looking minute!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll probably sell them to members of the Hinch army who will cream their knickers over owning something that was in Hinch’s shovel hands, and frame them on the wall surrounded by pissy sticks.

I might just message her and ask her how much for a bundle - I could dress my dog and push him round in the pushchair (his name is Ronnie)....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ronnie will look anywhere other than straight at his mum, I find that so weird & upsetting 😕 I don’t know the layout of her house door wise but couldn’t she fit some gates to her kitchen/living room doors to stop Ronnie getting at the stairs? 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.