Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just back from a walk and passed two Hinchers picking up piss sticks. One of them is going a bit rogue and spray painting hers purple. Whatever will their Queen Hinch make of that?? Surprised they couldn't hear my eyes rolling

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mine wore Chloe the original. I still have a bottle I occasionally sniff when I want the memory. Was her 'out out' perfume lol
My mums was Clinique Aromatics elixir. it’s so strong, I really didn’t used to like the smell but it was her “going out” perfume. Iv kept one of her bottles of it now and when I smell it I can just hear my Dad announcing “get your gladrags on caz we are going to the pub”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Snorting at myself 🤣🤣
All the Hinchers out tomorrow with their bags for life filling them with piss ridden dead grass 🤣 can’t wait to see her getting tagged in these picture!!!
#pissridden #mingehairbowl

What’s with the new obsession now with air quality?? Humidifier, moss bowl 🤔 just be less trigger happy with the bleeping fabreze 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m done 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not even going to go there with the moss :rolleyes:

On another note entirely, Stacey was definitely throwing shade at Hinchy today with her roast dinner. Interesting to see as well that Rex was eating the exact same as the rest of the family as opposed to some undercooked slop.
Yes, cook the family meal give the baby a smaller portion.

Reactions: 5
Why does she only announce she is struggling on facebook? If she truly were struggling she wouldn't be posting it anywhere but this just reaffirms that her Instagram is all fake as if her Facebook post were true she would also post it on instagram. Not sure if that makes any sense, was up all night with a poorly puddy cat and am very tired!!
Yes she speaks as if there are two different audiences when in reality it’s all the same people! If you are bored Zo come round ours!👋

Reactions: 4
Does she seriously think a few locks on some cupboards and she’s done baby proofing? Jeezus.

Reactions: 3
Can't wait for her house to get infested with mites from all the pissy stick art and moss bowls.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she seriously think a few locks on some cupboards and she’s done baby proofing? Jeezus.
What’s the chances of her getting stair gates for the stairs? I mean that will stop her daily ‘Henry running up the stairs and always waiting at the top for her’ content😱

Her house just needs cleared. Even if it was completely baby proofed, Ronnie will find something to destroy, he’s a child. It’s what they do😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahaha the claw appearing in the moss video. That table is an accident waiting to happen!!! I worked with a woman who simply stumbled walking into her living room, not drunk or anything, face through the table, plastic surgery, there’s actually still a piece of glass STILL under her skin it was too dangerous to remove. Exact same type of table.
My sons girlfriend has just spent several days in hospital having surgery on her leg after a simple accident with a similar table. Had it of been a child it could well have died !

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh my is this moss tit really a thing? I’ve never heard of this, got enough of it living in my gutters I’m sure lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Loving the song choice soph, I hope you knows that the ‘green green grass of home’ song is actually about a prisoner wanting to escape!! 🤣

....probably what onslow, Ronron and lardarse feel like on a daily basis, to be honest 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has been mentioned (me and Mr CM are working our way through the Marvel films cos we are cool like that) but the way she chatted about the 'moss bowl' gave me such rage! "Oh I don't know what it does or why I need one but I got one anyway "

duck OFF with your buying unnecessary tit when people are struggling to buy food for their kids!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All the Hinchers out tomorrow with their bags for life filling them with piss ridden dead grass 🤣 can’t wait to see her getting tagged in these picture!!!
#pissridden #mingehairbowl

What’s with the new obsession now with air quality?? Humidifier, moss bowl 🤔 just be less trigger happy with the bleeping fabreze 🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg you know she's brought a humidifier and now a moss bowl for air purity. Do you think she was meant to buy a purifier for Ronrons room instead but doesn't have a clue 😂😂
Because why would you buy a humidifier and make the air wet in his room, ready for some lovely mould growth

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Sophie, you absolute knobhead 👍 instead of filming everything, baby proof your house properly and get rid of all the tat unless you are planning to strap Ronnie into a high chair until he’s 18
That's probably her plan. The seat he was in the other day has a weight limit of 60kg!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't wait for her house to get infested with mites from all the pissy stick art and moss bowls.
thats assuming that any organic life form can live with all the chemicals floating around. Obv Soph and Jamie have built up a tolerance, Ronnie developed immunity in the womb, but poor Henry’s just a squish of febreeze away from total lung collapse.

That’s probably why we haven’t seen Mama Hinch, she’s upstairs passed out from fumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.