Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why she was worried. It’s not like he would run away. Maybe a slow shuffle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion:

king handsnomes runs away whilst soph looks on eBay

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ohh myy gods guise, I thought Henryhansoms had run away..

Don’t be stupid that dog can’t run up stairs without needing a breather.. he isn’t gonna get far !!
That dog’s expression was one of ‘Oh duck, she found me’. Bad luck lardsomes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Pissing myself at the image of her screaming for the dog. Imagine someone found him and put a public Facebook post out “Lost dog in Maldon area. We found him in our pantry eating icing sugar from the box. He is VERY overweight”

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Pound to a pinch of tit that archway was ready to be unveiled weeks ago but then she spots SS dressing her egg chair in artificial greenery so she shouts to Jaymeeee and Ma B “back up guyyyys, back uuuuup” ✋🏼She immediately takes off the red ribbon and grabs the scissors off Ma B, declaring the archway closed due to unforeseen circumstances 🤣 quickly orders a bag of fake green tit off AmazON. Cue the cock & bull story of it needing an extra piece of wood and voila! “I now declare the Harchway open! Cut the ribbon mum! Oh tit 🤭” *pushes her out of shot “You’re not supposed to be ere get back under the stairs...”
RonRon sat there watching the farce of ‘Harchway’ deadpan face thinking of all the vaginas I had to be pushed out of, I came out of yours 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Pissing myself at the image of her screaming for the dog. Imagine someone found him and put a public Facebook post out “Lost dog in Maldon area. We found him in our pantry eating icing sugar from the box. He is VERY overweight”
Actually crying at this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she has a disorder that stops her from standing up for too long, that's why she gave up hairdressing 'cough'

Her Dr or SCD won't allow her dancing surely?

I call BS on both the disorder and SCD
Yeah it’s called lazy bitchitis and is quite serious, turns you into a massive bleep apparently

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually use magnetic locks for my kitchen cupboards. They’re the only kind of lock that my son couldn’t rip open. He’s nearly 3 and although he knows that you need the magnet to open the cupboards, he still can’t get into my cupboards.
I must say i wish i knew they existed when my son was a baby... he could open every single one we tried!

Reactions: 3
My first time here
Can we just admit that the food she makes Ronnie looks absolutely disgusting? I watch every day just to see what mess she is making in the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She actually screamed HANDSUMMMMS down the street.. how about using his actual name he will respond to?!?

It’s like the Maldon version of CHANELLLLLLL the parrot😂

I feel a bit sad for fat Hennerz really, with his excess lard and coat, he is probably really struggling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s comical really, I mean we allllll know he wouldn’t run anywhere.

Get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went to Tesco on page 15... come back and it’s up to page 34... I can’t be arsed to flick back thought!
anyway I see she’s got her windows open now all of a sudden after people mention it on here! 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
as for people moaning about her baby proofing her house.... whilst I ain’t her biggest fan and my head doesn’t live up her arse, I would be interested in knowing what people expect her to do?
I’ve got 2 kids, I have cupboard locks in the kitchen only and a stair gate up and down stairs! That’s it! My kids have learnt not to touch tit that isn’t theirs! End of! I still have a nice home, I still have a coffee table and ornaments etc! I have taught my kids to respect my home so that they respect other peoples when we visit! So I don’t quite get what people want her to do? 🤣 I mean I’m envisioning peoples baby proofing as literally all plug sockets taped over, bubble wrap and store away everything and don’t have anything other than a sofa in the room coz heaven forbid anyone should raise a child in a nicely decorated house! 🤣🤣
But seriously I am curious?!

Too much slap on her face and fake shite injected into it!

Yeah to be fair I did the same, plug socket covers, stair gates and cupboard locks. But never moved any ornaments etc out the way. Just told them no, no touching, and they soon learned. And if I had to use the loo, make a phone call in my hallway, (before we had cordless phones), I'd strap them in their pram for ten mins and let The Tweenies babysit my kids 😂😂
Made my life easier when I visited people because they didn't really mess, if they did I told them no. Never been one to move my tit either when I've had friends or family bring their small children. If the parent don't watch and tell them no, and not to touch I certainly do 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Awww poor soph......pfft as if she gives a duck about her sheep’s , she’s feeling a bit low done because she’s not making any cash flow atm with this lockdown
Why not talk to your husband who you love so much and makes you feel safe?
she’s so full of tit and an attention seeker on the highest scale, it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 8
I thought she has a disorder that stops her from standing up for too long, that's why she gave up hairdressing 'cough'

Her Dr or SCD won't allow her dancing surely?

I call BS on both the disorder and SCD

Just aswell she gave up hairdressing considering how cack handed she is. She'd take someone's ears off the way she holds a pair of scissors 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Makeup revolution do dupes. I've used them and I've used Ordinary, for me personally I couldn't see any difference in their products. Around same price too. If they all sell out because her hinchers are buying everything in stock, I just hope they do their research first and don't mix certain serums, and also oils together that shouldn't be used at the same time 🤦🤦 I can see a lot of hinchers asking why they have red, sore and blotchy faces after mixing this and that. And if elbow grease or pink stuff will help. 😂😂
I bought some of their stuff awhile ago. I’m old and exhausted looking and now have got spots.
Thanks peri-menopause!!!!
Is there a good website for clear instructions on how to use the stuff for maximum effect?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.