Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooof...a wee glimpse of the true colours there.

“I DONT know where it’s going yet....babe”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So this has been really grating on me for a while now so feel like I need abit of a rant 🤣 so here goes...

is Sophie abit mentally behind? Being a 30 year old woman but still needs her arse wiping by ma barker, the constant need for Jamie to tag along if she’s out with Stacey, for someone who is 30 she acts like a 15 year old who can’t be trusted to do anything normal

it just pisses me off why she needs so much help to raise Ronnie 🤷🏻‍♀️ No offence to anyone who’s had struggles etc but why does she never have Ronnie on her own? I really don’t understand why Ronnie needs 3 people to raise him, it’s weird.

I suppose coming from experience of being a single parent I guess, bought my own home at 19 so have been independent, I do have a close family but I’m not up my parents arse like hinch 🤣 I’m now 26 nearly 27 and I have a 18 month old son, Iv been a single parent since 12 weeks pregnant (dad was a wanker, left never be heard from again) And have raised my baby by myself and had the odd bit of help from my parents and sister if I needed it, unfortunately my nan was diagnosed with terminal cancer when I was pregnant and passed away 13 days after my son was born so he was lucky to have briefly met her, I had my mum at his birth as the dad wasn’t around and then pretty much from the day my son came home my mum stayed the first couple of days but it had to be cut short as my nan was dying and being with her was most important as my parents would have lots of time with my son in the future etc

so what I find really annoying is that Iv coped perfectly fine on my own and raised my baby myself and done all the night feeds all on my own, cook my son nutritious meals, play with him etc

why can’t she do the most simplest of things and need so much help with everything? She’s 30 years old ffs she should be independent by now! I pay my mortgage on my own, pay my bills, pay for my car, look after my 2 dogs, look after and pay for my child as the dad pays nothing (doesn’t have rights either not even on the birth certificate) and I have managed perfectly fine and why’s that? Because I had too, I had no choice to suck it up and get on with it, if I had a bad day or made a mess in the house did I sit hysterically crying on the floor waiting for someone to pick me up? No because I’m not a crybaby bleep.

Sophie get a bleeping grip you immature child and get your head out of your mothers arse and actually parent your child properly, it actually seems like you are afraid of Ronnie sometimes and he needs more attention, no point saying you love him all time on insta as he doesn’t even look at you most days, actions speak louder than words

And I’m not jealous I’m actually really proud of myself and what Iv achieved, I can’t never say I missed out on my baby’s childhood or missed out on memories because I have been there every second of his life (apart from when I got to work and get 2 days of peace, or if he goes to nana and grandads for the afternoon 🤣)

Sorry for the rant....... duck you Sophie 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 72
No Soph, they don't look really good. Even the Kardashian's one looks utterly shite. Ronnie is going to think it's a bowl of bleeping broccoli and since thats "his fave guyzzz" try and bleeping eat it!
I honestly don't think I'm going to be able to cope with seeing all the Hinch Army attempts to copy her over the next few weeks. Especially as they will probably be using the moss they scrape off their manky bleeping piss sticks for their "wall art" to make them!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Great title as I was actually came on here to comment how much of a baby death trap her house is!

The massive vase of mint imperials has been mentioned before but I’ve never noticed it until today. About 30 odd choking hazards right there.
View attachment 137197
I thought they were cotton ear plugs for Jamie when he's had enough of her gob 😉😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well as Ron Ron is inquisitive. On the move and grabbing things that moss shite looks appealing to a baby who loves his food especially Broccoli 🥦 and by Hinch’s track record on cooking that moss will probably taste better than her cooking... a total HAZARD to Ronnie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t come, I use fake Minkies

Finkies
I also use faux versions.
How are you at making the most easiest meal look hard work, and it ends up looking like cat sick?

If so then welcome to the new rave thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Ronnie not have a walker? 🤔 It’s been years since I’ve had a little one but I thought every Mother buys the standard baby stuff....in this order - baby bouncer seat, playmat, walker (or door bouncer if there’s no room for a walker to wheel around). Understandable if someone doesn’t have the money or space which she clearly does.
I heard they were bad for the baby's hips now

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I ordered a pack of 20 of the cupboard locks and they arrived yesterday. They are great. I'm just glad I ordered them last week and didn't leave it. Because her barmy army will be ordering them now, kids or no bleeping kids 😂😂😂
To be fair I was thinking of getting some for the snack cupboard and putting the magnet in that safe place you can never find #lockdowneating

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually have the dish matic and the dish matic scrubber too

duck... I am in wrong thread lol

Finkies 😂😂😂 probably better than those manky minky ones
Hoping dishmatics are allowed. I’ve used them pre-Hinch, honest guv’nor! I’m just learning ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely she must know that the moss she’s brought is fake? If it was real it would be planted in a pot 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really hasn’t a clue as a pet owner let alone a mother, Ronnie is going to be on the move very very soon and he’s not going to be behind that sofa hidden away for much longer. The glass coffee table is such a hazard all by itself let alone the rest of it. She needs a bleeping wake up call and hopefully it won’t be at the expense of Ronnie. Another thing I’m wondering is, does Vesticles live behind the sofa with Ronnie?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.