Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I just love him"
"I love him so much"
"I've never known a love like it"

Is she hoping that if she keeps saying it that eventually it will become true?
Yes! Who says it the way she does πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ She is just the most bizarre person ever

πŸ˜‚ This has got to be the best one I've seen on the pasta front..."chic" 🀣View attachment 137904
Noooooooo numpty will be making this next and there will be a pasta shortage again πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Health visitors are going to have their work cut out printing leaflets with all these dangerous habits that are emerging, unattended lit candles, juice in bottles, chemical sprays everywhere and baths left with water in them, ffs they are dumb as ****

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The whole brand relies on a really outdated gender role balance.
Just go through the Facebook pages, the cult are low income women, a lot of whom don’t work. She needs to show the β€œhey being at home all the time just doing domestic drudgery is great! Look how much fun I’m having. No need to want anything else from life, just need to want more scented disinfectant.”
If vest did any work around the house it ruins the illusion.
It worries me that little boy growing up in that attitude and what outdated attitudes he’ll have toward women.
Also what kind of example is that setting ronford? No work ethic

Thread suggestion

Henry's depressed, ronnies repressed, zoph going crazy in her ebay dress .... AT effin vest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The Hinch Facebook groups are the gift that just keeps giving πŸ˜‚
This actually killed me this morning when I saw it. I wonder if the Army know they are tattle famous for the monstrosities they make. The only place I would hang that is on the inside of my bin, ready for the next collection X

Reactions: 5
I find it so funny that she’s rolling in cash and probably has nice cars and designer clothes and god knows what else, but she has to hide all of it lest she become unrelatable to her audience of B&M bummers
Best comment ever. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh for fucks sake! Had to mention the Ebay dress while frantically searching for Fat Boy Slim! And who the duck cares if you has a bra on or not? And while you and that pussy whipped husband of yours were running around the neighbourhood looking for the dog who can't really run for duck because he's so fat, who was looking after your real child? You know Ronnie don't you? He's the little guy who lives behind your sofa and thinks your moss is broccoli. Set of cunts the pair of you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does the way she says β€œheLL” in that video where she lost Henry wind me up so much?
She makes such an effort to pronounce every letter in her words now when in the beginning she was common as muck?! It just sounds soooo false like she’s putting it on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.