Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
also I’m calling it! She has had her nails done. If they are stuck ons, how come she hasn’t shown us before and after, or her even putting them on!!! The amount of “cleaning” she does, I’m 100% sure they wouldn’t stay on xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
I wonder if her neighbours have been sat monitoring who’s coming & going, since they’re claiming that people who don’t live there are going round! 😂
If she’s seen that article I bet it will be driving her mad trying to work out who’s been watching her! 😂
House will be on the market by the end of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 45

GiftedWaxMelts

I wonder if her neighbours have been sat monitoring who’s coming & going, since they’re claiming that people who don’t live there are going round! 😂
If she’s seen that article I bet it will be driving her mad trying to work out who’s been watching her! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
Explains why she doesn't clap outside her front door doesn't it? Her neighbours all hate her and would probably confront her - she can't have that going on Instagram.

Walkinwardrobe

She blocked me on my second Instagram account! I replied back to the pic of her saying she feels like a chef, my reply was “yeah a lying one, hope you don’t clap thursday! And I definitely hope you son don’t grow up and be as arrogant as you” blocked within 6 minutes!

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’m calling a day off tomorrow. Her “anxiety” will be playing up blah blah blah
When in reality she’ll be on conference calls to gleam swearing and hollering

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Am holding out for the Daily Mail to run the covidiot article in the sidebar of shame, wouldn't it be fun to have Stacey up there with some crafty DIY alongside Soph and her lockdown flouting family BBQ's.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
New thread suggestion (only did one this morning, they move so fast)

Bbq's here, deliveries there, but will the dyson hairdryer sort out her hair??

• Haha
  • Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I've lurked here forever but never posted, although I had to about this.

I liked a "negative" comment yesterday on Hinch's gridpost, I think it was the one from the lady who's Mum had died... woke up this morning to check if she'd addressed the situation yet and I can't see any of her posts.

She's blocked me. For. Liking. A. Comment.
Mate I got blocked over Christmas despite never even following her 😂 I'd liked some comments on a post about her, and was blocked some time between Christmas Eve and Boxing Day, so instead of enjoying Ronnie's first Christmas, she was trawling Instagram looking for things about herself and blocking people who had liked or commented 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

08644960-E22E-478E-8008-F375CAE356C9.jpeg
So tired of influenza sorry influencers thinking they can get away with breaking lockdown rules but clap for the NHS for content!

• Heart

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Surely if MOD had her influencer status trashed just for trolling, surely this has to be the end of Hinch? I know it sounds extreme, but her behaviour is putting lives at risk. MOD never killed anyone, but indirectly a Hinch BBQ actually could...

And i don't just mean food poisoning.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Just found this on twitter, and someone has tagged Piers Morgan....YESSSSS go on Piers slate Soph on your show. Please 🙏
20200428_173223.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Did she not show us her cleaning the toaster the other day? Her account is like ground hog day. So boring. I imagine she is having a major breakdown behind the scenes

Reactions: 42

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She’s eating her spring rolls upstairs alone in her old bedroom with the door shut. Blatantly had a tantrum and is now sitting up there sulking 😂

• Haha

lmcn23

jesus anyone cop on with the aubergine emoji...:sick::sick::sick::sick: another totally embarrassing "faux pas"?

• Sick
  • Haha

Lottie25

Remember that day she went off on one because her neighbour had the bloody audacity to light something and couldn’t control the wind so the smoke WENT ON HER FRESHLY WASHED CLOTHES and she had to WASH THEM AGAIN whilst also aggressively bobbing her head and clearly moaning about her neighbours?

bet you didn’t think they’d come back and bite you in the arse like this, Hinch, eh?

It sometimes pays to be nice to your neighbours. Especially if you’re going to visibly break lockdown rules in their clear view and you’re “famous”.
She isn’t nice! Honestly she just looks down her nose at everyone! Another time she walked past my window walking the dog with heels on?

• Haha
  • Wow