Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xPinkxLadyx

VIP Member
Finally caught up. These threads move so fast. I can’t believe she changed her quote. That’s what I love about us gorgeous trolls we always screen shot the shit out of her post 😂😂 no hiding from us soph. I’m on the fence about what tomorrow will bring I don’t think it’s gonna be a big as we would like. Every time she gets caught for something she has a day of manic posting to try and avoid it and then the next day it’s business as usual. Her sheep think it’s fake news anyway so I’m not sure if this is really going to effect her in a negative way. I don’t hate Sophie but I do dislike her and all she stands for and I really hate her hinchers, they are the real trolls. And I think she’s more afraid of them then she is of us. But I do hope her crown falls. She’s a millionaire and both her and Jamie are still young enough to go back to work so if all this stops it’s not like she’s gonna be down the job centre signing on. She probably has enough money to last a while. Personally I think she’s dodge another bullet but it would be nice if once justice was severed with her.
How did she change it?

Reactions: 1