Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
And I’ve been blocked by hinch. And all I asked was for her to address if in fact she has had people over for bbqs, and her not addressing it speaks of it being true!!! So yeah she is a liar!
SURELY if a paper published something that was not only untrue, but could do your reputation a whole load of damage, you'd be straight on the blower to Gleam asking what they are doing do manage this and how you are to address it on your public page. Saying nothing actually says everything we need to know Soph. All the vest, you disgusting piece of trash 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Jecrabbit

I've lurked here forever but never posted, although I had to about this.

I liked a "negative" comment yesterday on Hinch's gridpost, I think it was the one from the lady who's Mum had died... woke up this morning to check if she'd addressed the situation yet and I can't see any of her posts.

She's blocked me. For. Liking. A. Comment.

• Wow
  • Haha

Yellowdoor44

Who was it that mentioned earlier that we haven’t seen the spare bedroom for weeks? She’s clearly read that since she’s eating her incredibly dry spring rolls on the bed to make a point 🙈😂😂😂
“Budge up, Ma Barker and shift yer granny pants. I need to eat my spring rolls in here because Tattle haven’t seen the spare room in a while.”

• Haha

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Thank heavens for small mercies, looks like Ronnie is finally out of the moses basket. Maybe she’s repurposed it for the bird.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Ranty McRantington

Am holding out for the Daily Mail to run the covidiot article in the sidebar of shame, wouldn't it be fun to have Stacey up there with some crafty DIY alongside Soph and her lockdown flouting family BBQ's.
I hope piers Morgan gets hold of it and has a humongous rant about how much of an idiot she is on tomorrow morning's GMB! That should destroy her, however I bet her sheeple would complain to ofcom for bullying, and as another tatter said they saw 'oh no she didn't have people round, it was only her, Jamie and Ronnie - I saw it in her stories' oh my gosh they really are deluded!

• Haha

Mejustme

VIP Member
Bless you Sophie is your brain frazzled from constantly cleaning the hob, why not have a day off and have all the family round for a barbecue, you deserve it 😂

• Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
Neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours...what a shame that Nest and vest are rightly loathed by theirs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Rbxoxo

I think someone needs to contact The Sun newspaper and inform them their article is factually incorrect. Mrs Hinch does not invite her family round for BBQS...

She invites them round for anaemic burgers cooked on a bloody GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL 🤣🤣

Don’t forget the extra dose of raw onion too 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 46

MaldonMalaise

Imagine breaking lockdown and risking a fine for a birdseye frozen burger cooked on a George foreman.
Stay classy, barker family.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
Ffs. Curry with no curry or flavour. Sweet potato with a side of sweet potato. Beige slop... and I bet the do Ron Ron managed to eat it all without a single drip anywhere.

Re the BBQ, that just boils my blood. I am
So angry. I haven’t seen my mum since the 15th March, she lives an hour away, and is currently doing the right thing, staying home as much as she can. So are we. We lost my dad 2 years ago, and the thought of her at home all alone for all this time just upsets me so much. It was her 65th birthday yesterday, and we couldn’t see her. I’d give anything to have been able to have seen her at the weekend, but we didn’t because were not cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart

Summerrose20

When she first became insta "famous" I started a thread on mumsnet about her. I said she's ok but a bit cringy and the people who follow her are a bit mad. What do others think? It filled to 1000 pretty quick and about 70% said they didn't get it either.
THEN a post comes in from Sophie herself 😂 (or so it claimed. Could have been one of her nutjob hinchers) saying she does actually read these forums and it's very hurtful what everyone has said and people should be ashamed of themselves. Or something along those lines. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Does anyone fancy coming to mine for a tattle party 🎉🎉🎉🎉 when the police maaannnssss 👮‍♀️ Come we can say ‘Mrs Hinch made us do it’ 🖕🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart