Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps making out she lives in some rural country village! I used to live near Maldon in a village which had just a small community volunteer shop which sold the basics.
Maldon was the place we drove to every week to do a shop because it had a huge tesco extra, a Woolworths, a busy high street and McDonalds!
It was like going to the big smoke for us.
She is such a liar, I do not believe anything she says and her Instagram is just a platform for selling her ads, making money and showing off her gifted loot.
I used to live in Maldon, still visit abd it’s def NOT a little village as old lying Zoph try’s to make out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No doubt she'll use this as her neighbours being " jealous,middle aged trolls" as an excuse to move! So she can devalue,de colour another house, and hoard aload more tatt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Managed to catch up FINALLY.

All I have to say is..

Ooooo Hinch, you've been a naughty girl.

I would have loved to have seen the massive witch fit I'm certain she had. Explains all the smashed tit yesterday 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
also I’m calling it! She has had her nails done. If they are stuck ons, how come she hasn’t shown us before and after, or her even putting them on!!! The amount of “cleaning” she does, I’m 100% sure they wouldn’t stay on xoxo
Maybe Tracey done them when she was over for the bbq on Saturday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder if her neighbours have been sat monitoring who’s coming & going, since they’re claiming that people who don’t live there are going round! 😂
If she’s seen that article I bet it will be driving her mad trying to work out who’s been watching her! 😂

I wish we had some of her neighbours on here!! Does anyone life near by, we could post some 'Join Tattle if you hate the Hinchcliffe flyers' 😂 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is it true her having a family bbq though?? I thought maybe the neighbors hear her talking to her phone (which is enough to make me cringe) and assumed she’s talking to friends all the time? No other newspaper wrote a story on her... no doubt she’s been visiting her mum though

Reactions: 5
So on the sun online hinchs article is in the toff article. THE SUN IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE GIVE HER HER OWN HEADLINE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine losing your cleaning / social media crown all over some Birdseye frozen burgers, chilli sauce nachos and a milky bar cheesecake on the George Foreskin. I’m actually howling here
Imagine being invited around for a BBQ and the host wheels out a George Foreman on a bloody trolley! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
The longer it takes for them to address it the more obvious it is that it's true.

I have only seen my parents to doorstep drop medication twice in 5 weeks. My daughter doorstep drops their groceries.
My husband hasn't seen his seriously ill Mum in 8 weeks and can't speak to her on the phone or video call as her illness has taken away her speech.

An influencer with millions of followers has to follow the rules even if they do it purely so they don't damage their brand 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.