Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And I’ve been blocked by hinch. And all I asked was for her to address if in fact she has had people over for bbqs, and her not addressing it speaks of it being true!!! So yeah she is a liar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
Am I right this all started just because that mum said she didn’t want to follow a few mentioned because they’re not her kind of people? How is that being a troll lmao? Who would want to follow, fake, lying, stealing , cheating people?

Reactions: 41

NoClue

So she wanted to get a boat, well the big question is will vest life take off his vest and wear a life vest or put the life vest over his vest - double up vest !!!!

• Haha

Donimm89

WELL WELL WELL ZOPH...

So all that EMBARRASSING clapping you showcase in your back garden. Now we know you can’t go out the front because you would be HOUNDED for having BBQS. YOU SILLY SILLY GIRL!!

can anyone get Piers on Twitter?? I don’t have it but he would probably see that too!!!

SHE NEEDS STOPPING!!!!

• Heart

GiftedWaxMelts

Why would we want our whole house to smell like Flash Bathroom?
Ava May could make the best wax melts in the whole wide world, but I would still never EVER buy from her just on principal because she supplies all the beggy fuckers on Instagram!

• Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Wonder what the pillow talk will be like tonight between grinch and guns?? ‘You fucked up’ ‘no you fucked up’ ‘fucking captain birdseye fucked up’ it is ronnielonglegseatingcurryandswigingciderandsmokingacigarbeinglikethelittledudeoffamilyguysfault’who knows??? Jesus I would rather have my bank account any day than the grinches 😂😂😂
20200428_221410.jpg

I bet she is in their old room sitting crying to herself, feeling haunted by the Tattle bastards who found the Sun article on her and who grab screenshots of everything she posts before she can delete it. Sleep well, Sophie Rose.

• Haha
  • Heart

Astonishing

VIP Member
Getting an early thread suggestion in

Hinch has been caught out in yet another lie. She did it all for a bbq, “forgive me guyzzz”

• Haha
  • Heart

Fififoo

Chatty Member
"Time to make us some lunch"? They really don't give a fuck do they? I can't believe this! If I'd been accused of having people around I'd be absolutely defending myself because we all know that's completely wrong don't we?

They have no moral compass between them and they are devoid of any ethical standards.
What a horrible picture that was of all three of them. It’s like she is saying we are a team and fuck you all. She really is trash. And Sophie my kitchen is much bigger and better than your shitty kitchen and my neighbours like me so shove that up your arse you manky twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Crisps

VIP Member
Why the hell would you want your living room to smell of flash bathroom? Or any room for that matter?
5D0A9B82-7184-4C04-972F-11EE239C56CB.png

• Haha
  • Sick

sarahssdd

I am DYING at these Instagram usernames ‘sausage.slop’ who are you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Messaged hinch 3 minutes ago to ask her if she is really hosting BBQs and that I’m so disappointed if so, BLOCKED! Witchy fingers straight onto that 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Havingalookgirls

Hang on, but it’s ok for her and her family to put how many others at risk?!
What was it I read... 1 person could infect up to 59 people, what if one of them are asymptomatic?
Tell them to go and boil their heads.

I have a seriously ill child who is shielding and hasn't left the house for 8 weeks, poor soul stands at the window crying to get out. Can't see family and friends, has no understanding so makes the situation harder for him and our family. Had a massive seizure and we were to scared to call the ambulance incase they infected him. Yet this cuntfuck is have a family BBQ!!

• Sad
  • Heart

L00kform3

VIP Member
Please guyzzz do I win a tattle bingo?? I posted about two hours a go saying we never see that spare room and low and behold she’s fucking sat in it!!! Hilarious 😂😂 HI SOPHIE HUN!!!!

She doesn’t know why she’s sat in there? Because you’re trying to prove to all us jealous nasty tattle trolls that your mum ain’t staying with you. A picture of the headboard and pillow ain’t proving shit though. I’m gonna need to see the whole room, inside the wardrobes and en-suite before you convince me.

• Haha
  • Heart