Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopy83

VIP Member
Yes she’s under ‘covidiot 2’ in the Georgia tofolo (whatever her name is) article

Keep sharing!
Ah thanks so she's not even a big enough star to get her own article. That's gonna sting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

SLSC

I could piss Glitter I’m that excited for the grinch meltdown! Kids put to bed phone and iPad charged so I don’t miss a second. This is what my life has become now. Feral kids surviving on quavers whilst I keep up with these threads. Living my best life 😂🥴🙌🏼

**EDIT**
Living my vest life

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Louk

VIP Member
I went to read that Sun article for myself, couldn't find it. Went on to the Sun website and put Hinch in the box. Guess what came up FIRST?
Screenshot_20200428-205755.png

Yeah that's right!! STACEY SOLOMON!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Astonishing

VIP Member
oh to be a fly on the wall right now!
I imagine she’s like Nicki Graham when she’s on a rant!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

CoolMom

VIP Member
So in my pre-Tattle days Hinch was never really on my radar, its only since reading these fact filled threads that I have found out soooo much about her.

Am I right in thinking her own sister is a paramedic?! Are they estranged or something cos why else has she not had a word with Zoph and told her to NOT HOST BBQS!

Also both my siblings work in a hospital and I am so fucking proud of them. Why is she not shouting it from her rooftop that her sis is a key worker putting her life on the line for others?! I would be!

Utter cockwomble of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She’s fucking lost it hasn’t she
It was painful to watch the stories throughout the day
I’ve loved it 😂 I sound nasty but I hope she’s had that horribly sicky stomach feeling all day from nerves and worry. I also hope she doesn’t sleep a wink tonight worrying if Piers will bring it up on GMB. She has caused so many people stress over the years with her bullshit I hope she is feeling it today.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Normal people: im so worried about job my family, when will this end? When will i get to hug my parents
Hinch: i want to up cycle a fucking boat

She makes my blood boil 😠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

GiftedWaxMelts

Good, it'll keep her on her toes a bit more when it comes to the lies. She's got no-one to blame but herself. If she'd just admitted from the outset she had her Mum staying with them. Hilarious she's been publicly outed as a covidiot.
Couldn’t agree more. I’m pretty sure her mother is there, but it isn’t against the rules as long as they’ve been isolating together from the start, so there was really no need for her to lie about it.

It does sound like these neighbours have spotted more than just her mother though, that article makes it sound like multiple people have been going round. Could be an explaination for the ‘days off’ on Saturday, perhaps that’s when she’s been having these barbecues!

Last edited:

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has already been shared, is this one of us or someone else seeing through her? Bang on about the clapping for the NHS though!
Screenshot_20200428-170834.jpg

• Heart

Ranty McRantington

Oh my gosh, this one's going to be a big one guyzzzz! I thought I'd watch all of her stories and have a fat rant!

So, here goessss....

So the nails, 'i haven't had my nails done guyzzz', no for starters, you have had your nails done, good old relatable Soph, you good old bail tech has sent you some to do them. So you have had them done. I don't see why she's wasting her money on custom made stick ons. Ive had them before and they stick just the same as shop bought stick ons.

The bird. It's dead Soph. Your next door neighbors cat got it, or its stomach got so bloated, from your breadcrumbs, it popped! Jokes. Buy seriously she'd take credit for the world surviving Covid because she asked people to stay strong. She's absolutely delusional. The most self centred, self obsessed person I have ever ever ever come across! I'm surprised she didn't take the bird into her garage to keep it as a pet, just for content!

Screenshot_2020-04-28-11-54-58-92.png

And last, but certainly not least, and the most bizarre....
'Does anyone feel like their brain is slightly frazzled from doing the same thing'

Yes Zoph, we all do, but you certainly don't. As your routine hasn't changed in the slightest. The only places you ever went were to your mum's, b&m and home bargains, which I think you're still going to anyway, considering I don't recall you saying you miss going to any of them! Also just noticed, when she asks questions, to her cult, she NEVER puts question marks, because she doesn't really give a damb, because they're rhetorical questions, as we all know what happens when people disagree with Queen Selfish. She also doesn't care about the responses she gets. The amount of people I've seen doing those 'ask me abythibg' things on insts, she never does it. I've never ever seen her connect with her following in an intimate way. She rarely replies to people unless, that is, of course they're telling her how amazing she is and she just replied with 'thanks guyyysss'

Screenshot_2020-04-28-11-55-22-86.png

Sorry for my rant everyone. I seem to be getting more and more angry and frustrating the further into the pregnancy I am getting, that coupled with being locked indoors with a ten and two year old, with next to nothing to do other than wind myself up by watching this morons insta stories, makes for Ranty McRantington (Oooh I think I want to change my name to that! Is it possible to change your name? Mines so boring compared to your lots funny ones!) over here to go a bit OTT! Hope all you Tattlers are well? Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha

Lottie25

Wasn't there a story or something about the fact she constantly gets deliveries, or people going to the house and disrupting the, once quiet, street and her neighbours do hate her. This is going back quite a while now though, wayyy before all this lockdown stuff xx
Yes!! Like I said before I was washing my car went to say hello as I was a fan and you’d think I’d shouted abuse at her the way she looked me up and down and carried on walking

• Angry
  • Wow

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
I come over and lurk on here from PTWM threads, first time posting. Must say the last 24hrs have done Grinch no favors with hers and PTWM army going after Amy, then being called out by her neighbors for having the Barker Bell End BBQ’s 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ How did she think she’d get away with a steady stream of people coming and going???
She must be fewmin her flaps off today to be holed up in Ma’s bedroom eating what looks like deep fried dog turd and SS is out there making new tat for the house, out having fun in the *gasps* mud with the kids and laughing at herself.
All she could do was whip out Jamie’s Jizz Jar to show us 🍆🍆🤢🤢 and sort out 5 cans of deodorant into the same draw 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 49