Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rbxoxo

Her having families over for secret BBQs would explain all of the recent “social media free days” she’s been having nearly one day per week off of Instagram. She never used to do that 🧐

• Angry
Reactions: 40

Not fussed

Chatty Member
I need to know what’s gone on, I’ve stepped away for a couple of weeks due to my partner having a motorcycle accident and I’ve obviously missed something major. Please can someone update me? Thank you 😊
Wishing your partner a speedy recovery

To recap for you and @bm2301

An account (Amy) asked for recommendations of pages to follow that were funny. A suggestion was made of Hinch and SS, she said no thanks, don't find them funny. From there I gather PTWM said this woman was trolling - cue the Hinch army going to Amy's account and sending her absolutely vile messages, accusing her of trolling and calling her children ugly (Amy did say that of all the messages she'd had the tattle lot were the only nice ones)

The Sun published an article about Toff from MIC being a covidiot and not adhering to lockdown rules. In that article they called Hinch covidiot 2 as a neighbour has said she hosts BBQs in the garden and has family coming and going

Hinch hasn't addressed either things. Tattlers are tweeting Piers in the hope he'll bring it up on TV.

Think that's it now I'm going to bed. See you on the next thread you horrible bastards!

• Heart
  • Haha

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Ha ha ha ha Covidiot ha ha ha ha. Ooooooo the drama. Who has been a naughty girl then. Hope this back fires on you big style Soph. I would be mortified if my neighbours hated me this much. No bloody wonder you stand in your back garden like a idiot clapping for the NHS. Even more eyes on you now love, no where to escape 👀👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Am holding out for the Daily Mail to run the covidiot article in the sidebar of shame, wouldn't it be fun to have Stacey up there with some crafty DIY alongside Soph and her lockdown flouting family BBQ's.
It would be like Christmas, Birthday and the end of lock down all rolled into one! 🍾🥂

• Haha
  • Heart

Fairy_funny

I noticed a few comments have been deleted from her grid post about the news article including a woman saying she was unable to hold her mums hand when she was dying due to covid.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Alecsmith

She keeps making out she lives in some rural country village! I used to live near Maldon in a village which had just a small community volunteer shop which sold the basics.
Maldon was the place we drove to every week to do a shop because it had a huge tesco extra, a Woolworths, a busy high street and McDonalds!
It was like going to the big smoke for us.
She is such a liar, I do not believe anything she says and her Instagram is just a platform for selling her ads, making money and showing off her gifted loot.

aufish3045

Have I seriously just read she’s been having bbqs 😡😡😡😡 my aunt’s mum on her side of the family passed away yesterday from covid 😢 I am best friend’s with my aunt’s sister and grew up with the family and I am beyond devastated that nobody could hold her hand as she passed away and the family could only say goodbye to their beloved mum via a mobile phone. Then there’s this idiot whose sister is supposed to be a paramedic ignoring the lockdown. Beyond angry 😡 Piers Morgan please call her out on tv because she’s a dick 😡😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’m not getting sidetracked by any more threads as it’s hard enough keeping up with hinch. I’ve already been sent to Mario 😂😂 by an esteemed member here - looking at you shady - and had a quick look at PTWM but she put me off my lunch with those teeth. Not even going to try and work out who KDIL is so I can go for a neb.
Fucking hell! Them teeth! She’s like a meth addict! She needs to get on the blower to our Soph to get her veneer guys number

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Roll on Thurs night eh. I think ladies and gents we are witnessing her demise it may be in slow motion but it's on its way.
Anyone watched don't f#&k with cats, I feel like them on the Internet trying to catch him lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Amyamyamy

Isn’t it ironic that the person who has become famous for keeping her home clean and germ free really isn’t that assed about germs as she is flaunting lockdown rules against the biggest virus . Unless she is a trump fan and she believes they have all inhaled enough dettol to clean themselves 10 times over

• Haha
  • Heart