Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried but they need approving. Which obviously isn’t going to happen 🙄
you make it as though you are posting a general cleaning comment then edit it once its approved!! Ive done it before, but you will be blocked and removed as soon as they notice ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think someone needs to contact The Sun newspaper and inform them their article is factually incorrect. Mrs Hinch does not invite her family round for BBQS...

She invites them round for anaemic burgers cooked on a bloody GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL 🤣🤣

Don’t forget the extra dose of raw onion too 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 46
We all want to see our loved ones! I miss my parent's dreadfully. They miss their grandchildren..but rules are rules. For the sake of others now is the time to be selfless and keep the vulnerable safe. No-one is more important than another. Covid doesn't care who you're or what you're worth financially, how kind how amazing or popular...It will infect us all given the chance. This woman is beyond selfish, utterly disgusting. You might have a few die hard fans, but let me tell you now Sophie you're no-one special. Hang your head in shame! How you ( though appallingly) clap each week for those heros of our NHS is just beyond me you hypocrite, how dare you! Your clap means nothing. Now do the right thing the only thing and delete your account!

Reactions: 30
They’re all doing it, they think they’re above everyone. SS I’m sure had family round at the beginning of lockdown for a family bbq and her kids go to their dads. They should come to my place of work and see what I do... maybe then they’d realise how serious this is
We can't slate her for her kids going to their dad's, I know it's 2 different places but the advice is that it would be detrimental to kids to keep them from seeing a parent they don't live with. She should absolutely not have had a barbecue though.

Reactions: 29
wait for the crying video guyzzz it's all wrong the trolls rang the newspaper my neighbours have said it's not true I've spoken to them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she still feed Ronnie soft foods? Surely he should be on SOLIDS he’s nearly one?

Reactions: 23
I noticed a few comments have been deleted from her grid post about the news article including a woman saying she was unable to hold her mums hand when she was dying due to covid.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
She’s eating her spring rolls upstairs alone in her old bedroom with the door shut. Blatantly had a tantrum and is now sitting up there sulking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
50E9C510-6D6E-48DE-9B74-629DBD2E9400.png
I’ve posted this in a nicey nice way because I don’t want blocked immediately. I’d like to see if it does get approved

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Imagine breaking lockdown and risking a fine for a birdseye frozen burger cooked on a George foreman.
Stay classy, barker family.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Kids can visit the other parent tho. I wouldn't be dragging someone down for doing that cause it is within the rules
They’re all doing it, they think they’re above everyone. SS I’m sure had family round at the beginning of lockdown for a family bbq and her kids go to their dads. They should come to my place of work and see what I do... maybe then they’d realise how serious this is

Reactions: 22
She’s in the spare room guyyyzzz.. ma barker has been summoned to the loft for the day!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Part Time Working Mummy, who doesn't actually work part time and barely parents her kids and stepkids. Stole another woman's husband and children, sold herself as an ambassador for DA but in reality does duck all, took donations from her followers via PayPal in order to carry out the supposed DA work but if you ask where the money has gone she calls you a troll and blocks you (while walking around with braces, designer clothes, house full of expensive bits and pieces etc). Now selling her soul to anyone who will pay her on Instagram. Have a look at her threads!
I wish I wasn't nosy and didn't find out about PTWM from you lot. Just had a nosy at her page & I couldn't bring my self to look beyond the first 5 story posts because of them teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.