Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irish hinch group reply .

Apparently it's not true 😳😳😳
Geeeeezus.....they won’t believe anything about her because she “didn’t put it on her stories”. OF COURSE SHE bleeping DIDN’T! Dear God give me strength and also wine. Now. Wine first. Thanks 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Irish hinch group reply .

Apparently it's not true 😳😳😳
Genuinely. How are people this delusional? I just don’t get how she’s bred such undying loyalty with them. Someone should study her and use the findings to create a dictatorship.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How long until she finds a 'troll' message saying Ronnie is ugly and leaves enough hints as to who the person is to distract her followers?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
She says 7 years as if that’s an ancient relic. Hey lady I’ve got mixed herbs in my kitchen cupboard that are older than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
To be fair it is strange it's not its own article. And it doesn't come up by searching.
You do have to open the toff article to find it
This is what I thought like as much as I’d like to call her a terrible person for it I dont believe the scum newspaper or anything they write.. they’ve spent the whole of lockdown scare mongering people with a load of shite.

Reactions: 4
I am DYING at these Instagram usernames ‘sausage.slop’ who are you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Messaged hinch 3 minutes ago to ask her if she is really hosting BBQs and that I’m so disappointed if so, BLOCKED! Witchy fingers straight onto that 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Her having families over for secret BBQs would explain all of the recent “social media free days” she’s been having nearly one day per week off of Instagram. She never used to do that 🧐
I called this so long ago! Bingooooo!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They really think they see her whole life in the stories she does. She probably had people over on Saturday when she didn’t post anyway but even if it was a day when she was posting stories all day it’s easy to hide what’s really going on. Most of her stories are of her cleaning her kitchen with music over it so you wouldn’t even be able to hear other people if they were around
It depends on what suits them.....if we say ‘Ronnie eats nothing but tit’, they say ‘well you don’t see everything, her stories are 5mins of a 24hr day’ but.....
You tell them she’s had a bbq and it’s ‘oh no don’t be daft it isn’t on her stories as she always posts’.
It’s got to fit the narrative of course!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What I don’t understand is why she spends time cooking “proper” food for Ronnie (I use that term lightly), but she sits upstairs eating defrosted spring rolls for her lunch?

Soph, we know you read here - you and Jamie should make the effort to sit down with Ronnie at meal times and eat the same food together. It’s a nice bonding experience and it will help set him up for healthy habits in the future. ATB hun xox
We always eat our dinner with the toddler at the table, it’s so lovely. Feeding him used to be a chore when he ate separately to us but now I love it. She’s missing out.
I also don’t believe that he eats all that

jesus anyone cop on with the aubergine emoji...:sick::sick::sick::sick: another totally embarrassing "faux pas"?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm a few pages behind but just gobsmacked that she's flouting lockdown rules whilst at the same time posting her beg board. Why does anyone follow this muppet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.