Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just have to share this little gem because I’m actually cringing. I’m sure Hinch is now having the opposite effect and people are forgetting how to clean. If it still smells of sick don’t just febreeze the bloody thing:sick:
View attachment 118796
Can you imagine how disgusting that carpet smells now after she has put that lot on top of the sick, shake and vac is bad enough on its own but mixed with sick 😱😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I need to know what’s gone on, I’ve stepped away for a couple of weeks due to my partner having a motorcycle accident and I’ve obviously missed something major. Please can someone update me? Thank you 😊
Wishing your partner a speedy recovery

To recap for you and @bm2301

An account (Amy) asked for recommendations of pages to follow that were funny. A suggestion was made of Hinch and SS, she said no thanks, don't find them funny. From there I gather PTWM said this woman was trolling - cue the Hinch army going to Amy's account and sending her absolutely vile messages, accusing her of trolling and calling her children ugly (Amy did say that of all the messages she'd had the tattle lot were the only nice ones)

The Sun published an article about Toff from MIC being a covidiot and not adhering to lockdown rules. In that article they called Hinch covidiot 2 as a neighbour has said she hosts BBQs in the garden and has family coming and going

Hinch hasn't addressed either things. Tattlers are tweeting Piers in the hope he'll bring it up on TV.

Think that's it now I'm going to bed. See you on the next thread you horrible bastards!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Just going back to the #plategate. Yes there are dots on it. But the plate also had greasy circles on from retakes to get the perfect insta pic. She’s a tool. A beggy tool. A lying beggy covidiot
Jesus bleeping Christ I didn’t notice that but yeah them muffin tops have been on that plate before 👀 I wonder if she has one of them clapper boards 🎬 in her house. To Mr Right Guard Foisty Pits, Ron & Grumpy Chops ‘right take 34 propped against the back of the sofa guuuuuyyyyyyyzzzzz’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wishing your partner a speedy recovery

To recap for you and @bm2301

An account (Amy) asked for recommendations of pages to follow that were funny. A suggestion was made of Hinch and SS, she said no thanks, don't find them funny. From there I gather PTWM said this woman was trolling - cue the Hinch army going to Amy's account and sending her absolutely vile messages, accusing her of trolling and calling her children ugly (Amy did say that of all the messages she'd had the tattle lot were the only nice ones)

The Sun published an article about Toff from MIC being a covidiot and not adhering to lockdown rules. In that article they called Hinch covidiot 2 as a neighbour has said she hosts BBQs in the garden and has family coming and going

Hinch hasn't addressed either things. Tattlers are tweeting Piers in the hope he'll bring it up on TV.

Think that's it now I'm going to bed. See you on the next thread you horrible bastards!
This saves me a lot of time. Thank you 🙏

Reactions: 8
I could be wrong, but, and I wish I’d saved it, when grinch was saying something to Ronnieblesshim abt Henry I swear I heard another female voice repeating what she was saying, did anyone else?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Charlotte called me mama or mummies.
I do love being called mama
Just as long as he doesn't call me by my name like he does his Dad

Never forget when he started doing it. I said go and ask your daddy for some socks, he shouts up the stairs "socks now DAN!"
does it in such a nagging tone it cracks me up. Luckily it doesn't bother him!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On her beg board post where she looks like a mannequin and he looks like a lump of polystyrene, someone has commented about helping with a cancer charity and received no acknowledgment. There’s only 1800 comments. There is no reason why she couldn’t have answered or shared the link. Self serving pair of bleeping cocknoses. Hope she’s bunged reet up after her Iceland samosas the lousy fucker

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Soph just to let you know that this will never go away. You have been a bleeping knob and we will always remember this and haunt you of it. Sweet dreams princess fuckwit. Hope you have a lovely peeps and remember this is out there now in black and white just like your photos of your kid in the bath. STUFF OF bleeping NIGHTMARES but you have a restful kip. Night night now 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Disappearing act tommorow and then crying on Thursday, saying how she’d never break lockdown rules and so many trolls about crying/neck rubbing
And then an extra loud cheer on that evening for the NHS

can’t help but think yet again she’s going to get away with this and it won’t all come crumbling down on her !!!
Well yes because unless her neighbours have evidence or come forward there is no proof sadly

Reactions: 8
I've sent the article to a few daily mail reporters I found as it's pissed me off. Hopefully more will pick up on it. Every other 'celeb' gets outed for crappy things they do so don't see why she is so special.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just going back to the #plategate. Yes there are dots on it. But the plate also had greasy circles on from retakes to get the perfect insta pic. She’s a tool. A beggy tool. A lying beggy covidiot
Yup I’ll give you that, it’s not showing up well on my phone but you’re all right, I stand corrected!

Reactions: 2
Wanking your taps made me lose it 😂

Leave a lasting mark 😂 you're not that special
Leave a lasting mark?? The only mark you leave Hinch, is the skid marks on the loo, after a week of your ‘turd’s eye’ burgers 💩

I feel sorry for Paul the pine, especially after your secret bbq 🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.