Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annoyedeasily

‘They don’t look great guys’

They're called porridge fingers Sophie. You know they are because you've stolen the recipe from somebody else and not credited them yet again. She’s really pissing me off that she’s not saying who she’s taking these recipes from.
How is she allowed to copy other peoples recipes and pass them off as they’re her own? I know exactly who she is copying this off and I saw this smaller account do the banana and spinach pancakes the same day she did. Not ok, horrible git. We’ll call her Mrs Pinch from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

MemeAnne

I can’t believe there’s almost 7 pages to this thread already and most posts are discussing whether or not there’s a blo*ody hand in the stories?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I wish they would do a real housewives of Essex with those two muppets. Now that would be entertaining rather than a bloody up cycling book or craft show.

who else could star in it 🤔🤔
I could be in it with them as the bitchy gay nemesis that always ruins their plans 😂 I live smack bang in the middle of them both too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

L00kform3

VIP Member
‘They don’t look great guys’

They're called porridge fingers Sophie. You know they are because you've stolen the recipe from somebody else and not credited them yet again. She’s really pissing me off that she’s not saying who she’s taking these recipes from.

• Angry
Reactions: 45

Ranty McRantington

This is just a joke. Forget tattle. The hinchcliffes are just copying Stacey's Instagram for content!
Stacey : 1 hour ago
Sloth : 10 mins ago
IMG_20200422_120129.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
But I have no idea what her aim was with the 2 mins in oven.
Every recipe I've ever seen is 2 mins microwave or 20 mins in oven. They come out like flapjack texture
scene: gretal appears, laughing hysterically

“Guyzzz...you’ll never believe this but I’ve had messages from lots of you...I said 2 minutes in the oven but that’s for the microwave! I thought it was a bit short! No wonder they are all soft! Oh I dunno. He likes them anyway! I’m just learning guyzzz...all the best!”

with hysterical laughter throughout like this is actually the funniest thing to ever happen in the history of funny things

• Haha

Blackjack2

VIP Member
I know the rules are the rules but that pretty much covers everything. There’s no content from her to talk about and it’s becoming 💤 keeping talking baby related talk. We know she’s a shitster but there’s only so much green flapjack talk one can take. No babies were harmed in the making of this comment : in fact

new thread suggestion
No kid was harmed in the making of this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

AC55

VIP Member
Just wondering if this follower has messaged her about the curtains? If so, they can send her response to the several other followers who all have the same bio!
Screenshot_2020-04-22-13-03-21-1.png
:unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
New thread thanks to @Ruokhun with 25 likes.

previous threads

edit.

quick reminder of the rules of this site.

- stop mentioning small accounts or Facebook groups

- leave the kid alone, and all kids, it’s not his/their fault he’s/they’re being used as Hinches Instagram/content prop.

- anyone trolling her account and posting about it will be removed, keep it to this site, leave her and her fans alone.

- calling for her to be reported to authorities based on what you see online is unacceptable, it’s not your place to report anyone based on what you’re reading on a gossip thread, it’s not acceptable to encourage others to do the same, you will be removed.

- armchair diagnose nobody, that includes hinch or her kid.

please read the rules and keep it reasonably or the thread will need to be heavily moderated with all off topic posts removed, which nobody wants.
Report posts that break our rules and let us know if the thread is being derailed,
and thank you for understanding.

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Good morning 😊
just a couple of things I wanted to say - why does she say "we've got this"? What exactly have we got and when did we start working in partnership with her?
Why does she say things give her "all the feels" it's a meaningless expression and it gets on my wires!

Can't wait to see how many breakfasts Ronnie gets today!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Hollybush

Chatty Member
Can you guyzzzzz remember when Hinch wet her knickers over Lee Ryan posting a video mentioning Hinch and her crush on him but proceeded to say he had no idea who she was?
Then the girl next to him said in a really bitchy way “she’s that cleaning lady” and laughed.
I reckon that comment really hit a nerve with Hinch and she doesn’t want to be known as that and it bruised her big ego. I reckon this is why we are seeing her do so many different things now to shake off that cleaning lady image but doesn’t have an exact plan on what to do and explains why her content is all over the place!

• Haha
  • Heart

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Just adding a little to my post yesterday when I explained how this thread has now lost a lot of interest and much needed amusement for me, by moving to mainly being about Ronnie. I had time to think more about this last night. When she was doing her ditsy cleaning crap her insta was able to appeal to a much wider audience than now when the cleaning is almost on a repeat loop, no new content and instead its all Ronnieblessims. For me and maybe a lot of others either we have no kids, have had kids and feel very relaxed they are no longer babies or are just starting out with own homes and are interested in decorating and cleaning them. So probably quite a large part of her current insta followers. No-one here seems to see her as a brilliant Mum, I obviously can't comment, and similarly no-one sees her as a brilliant innovative baby weaner. So is Saint Sophie writing her own exit plan without meaning to? I asked my niece who has 2 kids and is also a great home maker, she liked Mrs Hinch like many back at the start but stopped following her when the swipe ups started to get manic. I asked her to take a look at Mrs Hinch again for recent content. She said it was a total farce and no way would she get any info from her insta there are much better sources of information out there.

Sorry for the long post but I wondered what others thought.

• Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
Everything will always be made out to be effortless. He'll go straight on the potty/toilet. He'll sleep 12 hours a night. He'll love school and be speaking Spanish in a week. He'll love keeping his room spotless and he'll never do anything naughty like bite or hit another kid...because she's a perpetual bullshitter! I hope behind her edited lies he's a wee hellraiser!

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
I might be wrong but I think SS and Hinch are you to something involving how to make things out of junk. It’s too much of a coincidence getting now they are both in their stories everyday making something USEFUL out or a load of crap. I think it’s a book on crafts and hobbies or upcycling of some
Damn sort

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
Fellow Texan here too. We used to live in Austin, but now were in Longview, TX. My daughter lives there. Sorry, off topic
I don’t see what this big fuss is about being ‘off topic’.
personally, I generally like reading about other users, as well as gossiping about what the crust bag has done.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babooshka

So I’m totally new to this group. I am also new to Instagram and been following a few people and just ask myself constantly why am I watching this? why am I watching this? Are these people for real. I’m all for empowering others but come on. Is this the same person who eats pasta from a packet to jug combo now cooking from scratch? An Honesty statement would be good but I suppose there is something to sell isn’t there 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyhoo did a bit of online digging found you guys and apparently I’m now home 🥰🥰🥰🥰. I thought I was going mad. Why am I watching a woman continually spray her home with highly flammable liquids, lighting candles with gay abandon in said flammable trap while talking to a dog like it’s a human. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart